|Position||Chief of Security/Tactical|
- Alerta Millis:
- Race: Alvanian
- Date of Birth: Stardate: 236209.09
- Place of Birth: Alvania
- Age: 31
- Gender: Male
- Height: 1.6m (6’0 ”)
- Weight: 75.3kg (190lbs)
- Hair Color: Black
- Length of Hair: Long curly
- Eye Color: Yellow
- Skin Tone: Pink
- Birthmarks, Scars: No visible birthmarks or scars
- Build: Tall and fit
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Comfortable, relaxed.
- Shoes: Standard issue boots when on duty, sandals off duty
- Voice: mid toned
- Handedness: left
- Favorite Room: lounge
- Habits: Tends to get to his duty post just on time, but never late.
- Mannerisms: A bit of a rake, tends to talk when he shouldn't. Good natured however. Tends to have a smile on his face most of the time.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Socializing with those around him. Likes puzzles to solve. Abstract or people's personality. Loves to play bartender in drinking establishments.
- Likes: People, talking to them and having a good time with them.
- Dislikes: A lot of structure or rules, but understands the need for them
- Ambitions and Goals: None, get through each day with a smile on his face. Making new drinks for people
- Achievements in Life:Spreading a bit of joy to others
- Disappointment:Not doing the most in his early career with the Federation.
- Temperament: Very outgoing, very quick with a comment good or bad.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): No real problems.
- Physical Limitations: No physical limitations
- Quarters: A bit of a mess. Table is full of items.
Alerta Millis was born to Elema and Denta Millis on Alvania. His father is the local constable in their small town, and his mother is a local merchant. He has an older brother Fenn, and younger sister Welna. He did well in school but decided to work some before going onto higher education. So he joined the defense forces. He was posted as a midshipman to the patrol craft Tret. He did well as a middie and after a meeting with Starfleet officials that was on a goodwill tour it was suggested he apply for Starfleet after his two year enlistment was up.
During his years at the academy he got in a bit of trouble for hijinks on campus, but during an early disciplinary hearing he found that he had a knack for security procedures. He finished in the lower part of his class, but did well in the core classes of security and tactics.After graduating, he was assigned to Deep Space Six as a security officer -- an assignment known as being "Deep Sixed", as many personnel never seem to escape from the station. He had a lot of time to follow up on tactics with a lot of free time on station. Which he liken as a puzzle to be solved.
Despite the less than prestigious assignment, he found that the relaxed atmosphere was perfect for him, and flourished as an officer in that environment. By the time he made full lieutenant, he had made many friends on the station, and since few ever left, they were a close-knit community. During his time there, he experienced only one red alert -- and it was a false alert, faulty sensors reporting Romulan Warbirds on the approach, when it was only errant probes. However, Alerta's cool head during the incident drew notice and earned him a transfer.
After over 4 years on the station was posted to his first vessel the USS Garuda, NCC-73809 as the assistant chief of tactical and security. After getting his space legs back and getting used to the new, more structured environment, he had to take over as chief when his superior was injured during an away mission that required several months of rehabilitation. He almost drowned under the paperwork to begin with, but over time learned how to manage his duties. During the early weeks of his new assignment, he struggled with stress and adversity to become a much stronger officer and person on the ship. As a last measure to keep the department together he started to adherence to the rules and regulations with more regularity. He found he could manage the department, much more effective. He found that the rules and regulations were there for a very good reason. Something he has taken to heart.
During his first command of an away team, he had to negotiate for two settlements that been fighting over natural resources of the area. He was taken hostage for a few hours, by one of the factions during the talks. However he was able to mediate the dispute with another settlement that both of them respected but with some input decided that it would be in their best interest to help with mediation.
It was about 9 weeks later he found out that he had been promoted to senior officer of Lt. Commander and then with a odd request he was sent on a assignment with the USS Gorkon.
He was to write a report on the finding of Gorkon and the ship USS Yarahla which was taken by some star fleet officers in an attempt to assist in the now defunct search for the Gorkon. After writing a report that while not exonerating the crew of the Yarahla, he gave some legal precedent for their action. Afterwards finding out that his ship had left on a long mission, he was looking for a position and soon was named as Chief of Security and Tactical by Fleet Captain Reynolds of the USS Gorkon.
Alerta Millis in a very relaxed individual most of the time. Perhaps a bit too laid back to be a security officer. However, he does have a serious side to him under stressful situations. He liked to spend a lot of time with others and is a socialite, spending the major of the time in the lounge. He had had to put more time in the role of department head and is under a some of pressure to do a good job as chief of security and tactical.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 238706.04
- Current Rank: Lt. Commander
- Current Assignment: USS Gorkon
- Duty Post: Chief of Security/Tactical
- 236209.09 : Was born.
- 238006.08: Joined the self defense forces.
- 238207.12: Left the self defense forces, enrolled in Starfleet Academy.
- 238706.04: Graduated from Starfleet Academy, assigned to Deep Space 6 as Security officer.
- 238809.02: Promoted to Lieutenant JG, and assigned as assistant Chief of Security/Tactical.
- 239009.21: Promoted to Lieutenant.
- 239201.22: Transferred to the USS Kovia as assistant chief of Security/Tactical.
- 239309.12: Promoted to Lieutenant Commander and transferred to the USS Gorkon as Chief of Security and Tactical.
|Ensign||238706.04 - 238809.02||Deep Space 6||Security Officer|
|Lieutenant JG||238809.02 - 239009.21||Assistant Chief of Security/Tactical|
|Lieutenant||239009.21 - 239201.22|
|Lt. Commander||239201.22 - 239309.12||USS Kovia|
|239309.12 - Present||USS Gorkon||Chief of Security/Tactical|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
|NPC Listing · USS Gorkon Crew Manifest · Crew History