- Creating a basic bio is quick and easy to do! Wherever you see brackets below, just add in the text you need, replacing things like 'your name' or 'your ship' with the relevant information inside the coding provided, or follow the instructions given - then delete the brackets and any instructions inside them! Once you're done, you'll have a bare bones bio that you can build on using the FBC tutorials, getting tips from other people's bios or adding your own ideas! Click "edit" to get started! Good luck and enjoy!
Ensign Wyatt Ral is currently serving as an Engineering Officer aboard the (USS Chin'toka).
- Height: 5'9"
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Black
- Parents: Iknonon Ral (Father – Betazoid) / Susan Ral (Mother – Human)
- Siblings: Timava Susan Ral (Sister – Human/Betazoid)
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
Wyatt’s parents Iknonon and Susan married on the planet Betazed in 2374, after his mother was posted there as part of the UFP Diplomatic Corp delegation in 2373. Wyatt was born a year later in the city Medara where his parents lived. He spent the first 6 years of his life on Betazed before moving with his family to Starbase 50, where his sister was born a year later. His upbringing around other Betazoids helped him adjust to his empathic abilities as they developed early when he was only four. The family moved to Earth in 2395.
Wyatt decided he wanted to join Starfleet as a child after hearing stories of the Dominion occupation of his father’s home world in 2374 and how Starfleet liberated them. the Dominion had set up the military government headquarters in Medara and his mother spent the majority of the time in hiding during the occupation. His mother warned him how difficult it would be to get accepted into the Academy but he knew what he wanted and wasn’t going to let anything stand in his way.
His passion for engineering was born on Starbase 50 where he would shadow the Chief Engineer, an old friend of his mothers, after class. There were few children of his own age on the Starbase so Wyatt spent a lot of time studying, preparing for his life in Starfleet. Maths was his failing but he needed to be on top of his game if he was to apply to Starfleet Academy.
His father helped hone both Wyatt's and his sisters abilities. There was a strong telepathic link between all three of them but his mother had never been able to receive any of their thoughts.
The Academy entrance exam was tough going for Wyatt but he managed to be accepted. It was also tough being away from the family he’d spent every day with since he was born. Fortunately this was made easier due to the strong bond between his classmates and himself and a couple of surprise ‘diplomatic’ visits from his parents.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. More instructions about how to use the service record template can be found at Template:Service Record.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Chin'toka Crew Manifest · Crew History