|Andaris Task Force: USS Blackwell
Ensign Kaidun is currently serving as a science officer aboard the USS Blackwell, which is one of four ships assigned to Andaris Task Force, led by Rear Admiral Renos. He graduated the Academy and was posted to the olympic class vessel on Stardate 239402.28. He suffers from chronic neck pain, but manages to ignore the pain most of the time.
- Height: 165cm
- Weight: 63kg
- Hair: Black, thick, mid-long
- Eyes: Black
- Skin tone: Brown with a green undertone
- Ears: Pointy
- Off duty clothing style: A dress shirt (either white, various shades of blue or black) with black trousers and black, formal shoe wear.
- Handedness: Ambidexterous
- Telepathy: Can communicate with other telepaths without touch, for non-telepaths, touch is required.
- Empathy: Can sense anyone's emotions.
- Introvert or extrovert: Introvert
- Head or heart: Head
- Strengths: Open-minded, objective, straight-forward, helpful, punctual and trustworthy
- Weaknesses: Insensitive, aloof, self-doubting, rebellious and stubborn
- Relationship skills: He is very (sometimes too) formal in the beginning, but this will decrease as he warms up to you. He does not take first steps, but takes the next couple of steps if you take the first step. He does not make close friends easily, but can establish superficial relationships easily, though he quickly gets bored of such relationships. Establishing relationships comes easy to him, but maintaining them is hard for him.
- Fears: Being lonely because of the loss of the few deep connections he has, being incompetent and others finding out he is trans. (He also has a fear of balloons, but hides it will. Though any empath could sense his increasing discomfort whenever balloons are around.)
- Habits: Neglecting basic needs (food, hydration & sleep), starting the day with tea (flavour variates), licking his lips, raising his right eyebrow and rolling his head around when his chronic neck pain is causing discomfort.
- Most used phrase: "With all due respect, but..."
- Study: In his second year, he realised he actually wanted to study medicine, but he did not want to throw two years to waste, so he decided to stick with science.
- Vulcan/Betazoid: His mother had the upper hand in raising him, so he was raised more like a Betazoid than a Vulcan. However, his half-brother Sonn ensured he was aware of Vulcan customs, since his father did not seem to dare oppose his new wife.
- Food: Being raised on a science vessel with many species on board gave him the opportunity to try various dishes, but he found the Terran salmon salad to be most pleasant.
- Shenanigans: As a child he frequently visited his cousin Talesa. Both loved science and more often than not caused trouble with made-up experiments. Worst thing done was Sorel sneaking his little cousin onto the science vessel and into one of the labs.
- Trust me, I'm a Vulcan: He claims his every action to be the logical course of action; it often isn't when it concerns his cousin or any other loved one.
- Hobbies: Reading, doing small experiments with no significant importance (he will claim to have a logical reason for doing the experiment. Do not fall for it, even if he throws some scientific jargon into his reasoning), trying new things and playing the Enaran musical instrument (few know he owns/plays this instrument. His father disagreed with him learning to play this, though his mother taught him to 'play the emotions he could not put into words')
- Dislikes: Being confined in small spaces for a prolonged time, doing the same things over and over again and meditating (though he forces himself to)
- Parents: Ravanok Satok (Engineer aboard Federation Science Vessel USS Aceon), Viava Kaidun (Nurse aboard Federation Science Vessel USS Aceon)
- Siblings: Sonn (half-brother from his father's side)
- Other relatives: Talesa Naak Kaidun (cousin from his mother's side)
- Old friends: Jaesun Song (his roommate the first two years at the academy) and Allison Reagan Frist (best friend at the academy)
- 237212.28: Birth of T'Reni Kaidun (Sorel) aboard the USS Aceon
- 237303.21: Sorel met his half-brother Sonn for the first time.
- 237811.05: Sonn transferred to the USS Aceon as the new first officer.
- 238508.22: Sorel came out as transgender. He prefers to keep that a secret. Only doctors know because of his medical history and bodily modifications.
- 238509.03: Sonn came up with the name Sorel, which he would be called from then on.
- 238901.10: Sorel started his hormone therapy.
- 238903.23: Sorel took the Starfleet Academy entrance exam for the first time and failed
- 239003.23: Sorel took the entrance exam for the second time and passed
- 239104.03: Sorel got his top-surgery and implant (in the brain, triggers the production of the right hormones).
- 239402.20: Sorel arrives at Starbase 118 for his final training class.
||Cadet First Class
||Graduated Starfleet Academy
||239402.28 - Present
||Andaris Task Force: USS Blackwell
Awards & Service Ribbons
- For award descriptions, see: Awards and Service Ribbons