- Creating a basic bio is quick and easy to do! Wherever you see brackets below, just add in the text you need, replacing things like 'your name' or 'your ship' with the relevant information inside the coding provided, or follow the instructions given - then delete the brackets and any instructions inside them! Once you're done, you'll have a bare bones bio that you can build on using the FBC tutorials, getting tips from other people's bios or adding your own ideas! Click "edit" to get started! Good luck and enjoy!
Ensign Renna Leath is currently serving as a Security Officer aboard the USS Blackwell, part of the Andaris Task Force.. (A table of contents will be automatically generated below this line - you won't see it in the edit window but it'll be right there once you save the page!)
- Height: 5'11
- Hair: Black
- Eyes: Brown
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
- Rebecca Leath - Mother, Freighter Captain
- Ned Leath - Father, Restaurant Owner
- Katrina Leath - Sister, Starfleet Marines (Enlisted)
- Isaac Leath - Brother, Civilian Engineer
In the coding above, delete two of the headings so that only one remains. You can then type here as if you were writing on notepad to drop in some information about your character. If you want to use bullets, copy and paste the star above. You can also look on the forums and the wiki for tutorials on how to use more adventurous coding. Want to include sections for Background, Personality AND Career History? Just copy the code for the title bar above, then paste it in type in the title you want - you can add extra sections in too!
Renna Leath was born on Luna in the Sol System, but it wasn't long until she was thrust into space on a freighter, where her mother served as a second officer. While not having many responsibilities at first, as she was mostly confined to helping in the ship's galley, she took on more responsibilities, and soon became both an adequate pilot and technician. She always found ways to enjoy her time on the ship, where she came up with the idea of turning off the gravity in the one empty cargo bay to use as a weightless sports arena. One day, at 16 years old, her ship was attacked by pirates that demanded their cargo, and the ship sent out a distress call, where a nearby Starfleet ship came to their assistance. She was so inspired by the Starfleet security officers that helped her, she resolved to apply to Starfleet Academy where she was accepted, at the same time her older sister was training for the marines. Inspired by her sister's career, she majored in Intelligence and minored in Security. Her sister often provided advice on combat tactics as she was progressing through the curriculum. While at the academy, she also made many friends and was known for her skills with a phaser. However, she was not very skilled at learning any science, but with some helped squeezed through those classes. Despite her flaws, for example being a bit arrogant at times and sometimes too energetic during classes, she was able to make her way through the academy.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. Again, not all ranks are available in all colors and/or pipstyles. You can change pips from the default to a different style such as DS9, STO, or Slanted by adding DS9, STO, or Slanted after the color.
|Cadet First Class||(Stardate you completed your Academy Class)||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Engineering Officer|
|Ensign||239506 - Present||USS Blackwell||Security Officer|
|Lieutenant JG||(Stardate you were placed on your second ship) - (When you left)||USS Your second ship||(Your duty post)|
|Lieutenant||(Stardate you were placed on your current ship) - Present||USS Your current ship||(Your duty post)|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Columbia Crew Manifest · Crew History