|Rank||Chief Warrant Officer 2nd Grade|
Chief Warrant Officer 2nd Grade Natalya Koerner is currently serving as a Engineer aboard the USS Atlantis. She is very determined in her work and puts all her talent and effort into what she does. She loves being able to contribute to Starfleet in whatever way she can.
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 95 Lbs
- Hair: Crimson Red (Dyed)
- Eyes: Piercing Blue
- Build: Average
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head): Keeps correct posture in all that she does mainly due to her discipline and upkeep of herself.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Hoodies and Jogging Pants, occasionally seen in cargo pants or T-shirts. Depending on the event, however, she is known to wear dresses on multiple occasions.
- Shoes: Boots in most cases, but when off duty she wears tennis shoes.
- Voice: Bold, Authoritative, and a slight Russian Accent. Voice is calm unless she is upset
- Handedness: Prefers her Left Hand, but is proficient with both.
- Hair Style: Shoulder Length, Always keeps it down.
- Birthmarks, Scars, Tattoos:
- Scar on right arm from severe Plasma burn.
- Quarters: A neat room with reminders of her family in the room. A computer console for her work.
- Favorite Room: Main Engineering
- Habits: Always double checks her work.
- Mannerisms: Doesn't say much when she's upset.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Racquetball.
- Likes: Romulan Ale, Sherlock Holmes, and Cherry Cheesecake.
- Dislikes: Disorder and Slopiness
- Ambitions and Goals: Is thinking about becoming an officer, but also is thinking of becoming a Command Master Chief.
- Achievements in Life: Awarded for her furtherment of the Vega Colony.
- Disappointments in Life: Her parents dying at a young age.
- Temperament: Calm and Orderly unless provoked by someone wanting to cause a fight.
- Marital Status: Single
- Father: Boris Koerner, Head Engineer (Deceased)
- Mother: Nikita Koerner, Botanist (Deceased)
- Sister: Miska Koerner , Atache at Starfleet Command
Natalya's life before Starfleet was rather boring. She spent the whole of her youth on the Vega Colony, but always yearned for more. From a young age, she was adept at repairing most of the colony’s vehicles and equipment, always helping her Father whenever she could. Her parents noticed her natural talent, and helped further her aspirations of being an Engineer by ensuring she focussed on her studies in her formative years, before getting her first part-time job on the Colony’s engineering crew at age 16. She was a big help to the colony and was always eager to learn, earning the respect of many of her peers and elders. Outside of her passion for Engineering, she had a keen love for racquetball and spent what spare time she had outside of work and school playing it. She also had a love for Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and found herself in the colony’s Holodecks experiencing his timeless stories.
Aged just 19, she studied and applied for the Enlisted Training Program, hoping to work on McKinley Station. She passed the exam with flying colours and was accepted with open minds and arms. Her experience for her age was impressive, even to the Station Commander. She proceeded to spend the next 11 years on the Station. In that time she was promoted four times, most notably in an unusual turn of events where she skipped two ranks and went from a Recruit to Crewman 1st Class. Her jobs on the station were vast and never the same, often keeping her busy. She met Ensign Brell during the time he was there and became firm friends with him during his brief tenure on the station. After 11 years, she decided it was time to leave the station and transfer to a starship. The Sovereign Class USS Tiwanaku, attached to the Federation Starbase “Deep Space Nine”, through the Twelfth Fleet. Captained by a man only known as Eagle, and of unknown species and origin, the only one of his kind in Starfleet, Natalya was soon given the opportunity of serving as his Assistant Chief Engineering Officer to provide valuable insight and input into his recent academy graduate Chief. Natalya taught everything she knew to the Engineering staff on board the Tiwanaku, often being hailed as the power behind the throne. However, after almost four years aboard the Tiwanaku, Natalya received a communication from the now Commander Brell, Captain of the USS Atlantis, asking if she would consider lending her experience to his new engineering crew out in the Par’tha Expanse in exchange for an increase in rank, to which she agreed, despite it meaning she would have to step down as Assistant Chief.
||Recruit Training Program|
|Crewman, First Class||238107.01
|Petty Officer 3rd Class||238305.02|
|Petty Officer 2nd Class||238509.20|
|Petty Officer 1st Class||238705.10|
|Chief Petty Officer||239102.01
||Assistant Chief Engineer|
|Senior Chief Petty Officer||239410.04
|Master Chief Petty Officer||239502.15|
|Chief Warrant Officer 2nd Grade||239605.28|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
|NPC Listing · USS Atlantis Crew Manifest · Crew History