|Jenatris Cloud Sector|
|(Sector 118 map)|
|Miri system||Star · I · II · III · IV · V · VI · VII|
This star system is located at coordinates 06-07-11.
It is in orbit of a class III, type G7 (Yellow) star called Miri. The other objects in this star system are
- 1)a hot rock ball of a planet, it's orbit is approximately 33 million km, diameter of 1273.5 km (791.5 miles).
- 2)a rock ball of a planet, it's orbit is approximately 62 million km, diameter of 8,525 km (5,328 miles).
- 3)a hostile greenhouse planet, it's orbit is approximately 112 million km, diameter of 11,109 km (6,943 miles).
- 4)a class M planet (Miri IV), it's orbit is approximately 149 million km, diameter of 12,664 km (7,915 miles). See Starfleet Intelligence File 2266-28473, Miri.
- 5)a large gas giant, it's orbit is approximately 202 million km.
- 6)a medium gas giant, it's orbit is approximately 257 million km
- 7)an icy rock ball of a planet, it's orbit is approximately 326 million km, diameter of 5,994 km (3,746 miles).
Partly due to the negative conditions encountered during the first contact with the Human colony on Miri IV and certain problems plaguing the records department for deep space records, all the original information for this system was incorrectly filed under Ophiucus 70 system. Ophiucus 70 is roughly equidistant in the opposite direction from Sol.