|Jenatris Cloud Sector|
|Miri system||Star · I · II · III · IV · V · VI · VII|
- it's orbit is approximately 62 million km from it's star
- a rock ball planet with a diameter of 8,525 km (5,328 miles).
- a density of 4.3 and a gravity of 0.52 G's
- no atmosphere
Cursory scans of the planet have revealed an abundance of light and industrial metals. Their also appears to be some heavy metals as well. Their appear to be no organics, rare metals, radioactives, gems or crystals.
Cursory scans of the moons have revealed scarce to zero amounts of industrial, light and heavy metals. No other resource types were detected.
- it has 1 tiny moon and 2 medium moons
- Miri IIa: is 426 km (266 miles) in diameter, with a density of 2.6 and a gravity of 0.01 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 32,026 km. (20,016 miles)
- Miri IIb: is 3,090 km (1,931 miles) in diameter, with a density of 3.9 and a gravity of 0.17 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 34,100 km. (21,313 miles)
- Miri IIc: is 2,054 km (1,284 miles) in diameter, with a density of 3.2 and a gravity of 0.09 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 37,965 km. (23,728 miles)