|Jenatris Cloud Sector|
|(Sector 118 map)|
|Miri system||Star · I · II · III · IV · V · VI · VII|
- it's orbit is approximately 112 million km from it's star
- a hostile greenhouse planet with a diameter of 11,109 km (6,943 miles).
- a density of 5.1 and a gravity of 0.81 G's
- an atmosphere made up primarily of carbon oxides
Cursory scans of the planet have revealed an abundance of light, heavy and industrial metals. Their also appears to be some rare metals, organics and gems. Their appear to be no radioactives or crystals.
Cursory scans of the moons have revealed scarce to zero amounts of industrial, light and heavy metals. No other resource types were detected. The large moon registered higher amounts of heavy and industrial metals.
- it has 2 tiny moons and 1 large moon
- Miri IIIa: is 382 km (239 miles) in diameter, with a density of 2.6 and a gravity of 0.01 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 25,845 km. (16,153 miles)
- Miri IIIb: is 506 km (316 miles) in diameter, with a density of 2.8 and a gravity of 0.02 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 27,772 km. (17,358 miles)
- Miri IIIc: is 5,235 km (3,272 miles) in diameter, with a density of 4.9 and a gravity of 0.37 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 31,688 km. (19,805 miles)