|Sigma Dorphus Sector|
|Free Haven Sector|
|Kivis system||Star · I · II · III · IV · V · VI · VII · VIII · IX|
- it's orbit is approximately 76 million km from it's star
- a class M planet with a diameter of 14,053 km (8,783 miles).
- a density of 5.5 and a gravity of 1.11 G's
- a minor seasonal variation due to there being an axial tilt of 9%
- daytime temperatures are on average between 29C and 37C, while the night time temperatures can drop to 17C to 25C
- only about 37% surface water
- an atmosphere with a pressure of about 0.92 earth normal with nitrogen 73%, oxygen 22% and argon 5%
- with a year of 264 days, each day 26 hours long
- primary terrain features are hills and forest
- unknown at this time
Their is a network of 50 orbiting satellites around this planet. They have advanced jamming technology and block all scans of the planet below. They also have an advanced defensive system easily capable of preventing any ship from getting to close or from entering the atmosphere.
They have to work hard to produe enough food to survive. It is due to the cooperation of the entire population that they have been able to survive.
The temperatures are average but they do get some cold weather and a few large potentially destructive storms.
They are ruled by a high priest who is advised by a council of elder priests that numbers 100.
They have a central city built around the huge cathedral that is both the center of their government and their religion. The central item in the building is a majestic 50 foot plus statue that towers above everything with a sort of grim benevalance.
The city itself is home to over 10 million people and more than 100,000 priests.
They appear to be typical humanoids with the following exceptions. They have no hair of any kind. Their ears are small openings low down on the side of their heads. Their skin tone is a dark reddish brown. They wear earth tone pants, shirt and a hooded ponch as well as good strong boots.
Their are about 321 million Kivas on this planet.
Starfleet Intelligence Files
No contact on record