|Position||Chief Security Officer|
|Birthplace||Massachusetts Bay, Massachusetts|
Commander John Nugra is a Chief Security Officer aboard the USS Wellington.
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 177lbs.
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Gray
- Build: Athletic
- Handedness: Left
- Birthmarks, Scars: Very faint scar running down his left eye.
- Carriage: Bit of a swagger and nonchalance to it.
- Build: Heavy built due to having a past as a ranch hand.
- Poses: Like to lean against things when conversing.
- Voice: Baritone.
- Handedness: Left handed
- Quarters: Rustic and comfortable. He has tried to make it like his old cabin as much as possible.
- Mannerisms: Though efficient, he has a tendency to be sarcastic. Some assume he doesn't care when he really does.
- Physical Limitations: Normal human limitations.
- Temperament: Calm for the majority of the time, but when angry he is unpredictable.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Methodist, Christianity.
Life & Relationships
One of his most staunch work hands, John Nugra found it a surprise to discover that Amuro McKnight was not a figment of the fake reality of Reverie Rock and was a real person who served as a marine officer aboard the USS Athena. Though they were no longer boss and ranch hand, some of their friendship did remain.
Either a stroke of luck or a gift from God, John Nugra was happy when he discovered that all the memories that Colonel Nugra had of Selene Faranfey fully grafted themselves on him. From his point of view, he had been the one to train her in the academy, to rescue her from her burning ship and to serve with her on the USS Doyle-A. It is a friendship that he cherishes and glad to have back.
- Thomas Nugra was the a lawyer in Massachusetts Bay, Massachusetts. John did not know how well because he died of tuberculosis when John was twelve, he is considered a great man in the city.
- June Nugra was John's mother and a rich heiress who married Thomas Nugra in an arranged marriage. A socialite, June was an expert at all the social responsibilities of people of their status.
- Janet Nugra: Nugra's older sister who married when she was 15 and moved to California when her husband followed the gold rush.
- Henry Nugra: The youngest of the Nugra family, a headstrong, idealistic boy who wanted to become a politician.
Before The Awakening
John Nugra was born to his parents Henry and Janet Nugra on November 27th, 1837 in Massachusetts Bay. Coming from a well established family, John was able to get a premier education than most in the United States at the time. Though problem was that John was not content to become a lawyer like his father.
Though he started a practice as soon as her left Harvard, John dropped it all when the American Civil War began. Not telling his parents, John joined the Union Army being able to purchase the rank of 1st Lieutenant. Over the next four years, he fought in many engagemtns like the first and second Battle of Bull's Run and Gettysburg.
War weary and jaded with life, John tried to return to Massachusetts Bay in 1866 but could not make things work. His disgust with the well to do after seeing the horrors of war forced him to move west with the great western expansion. In 1869, he settled in Reverie Rock, Montana at the age of 32. Here he spent 16 years building up his ranch into a vast, sprawling empire of his own. It was in the fateful day that The scorpion and Los Parasitos arrived that destroyed the world as he knew it.
John Nugra discovered that his entire life was a creation of an alien entity.
After the Dream Ended
It is difficult for John Nugra to explain his beginnings to people. His core memories are based in Reverie Rock, Montana on the planet Earth during the 19th century. In these memories, he was born and raised in Great Falls, Montana and later moved with his family to Reverie Rock. There he lived the majority of his life, marrying a young woman from the community and creating the largest cattle ranch within a thousand miles.
Unfortunately, these were fake memories imprinted on Colonel Nugra by an alien entity called the Dream Master in a dream world. Colonel Nugra died in the process of freeing the Dream Master from a parasitic entity. The alien being created John Nugra as a thank you to the Gorn and the crew of the USS Doyle.
Having many of the memories and experiences of Colonel Nugra, John Nugra is the Gorn's soul filtered through a human emotional schema. John knows he's not the original Nugra. Starfleet Commander later ruled that due to the amount of memories that he had retained and his ability to live up to Starfleet ideals, he was granted Federation citizenship and a commission under a special provision from Starfleet Command.
|Civilian||USS Doyle-A||239306.12||239307.17||Not Assigned|
|Lieutenant||USS Athena||239307.17||239310.29||Security Officer|
|Lt. Commander||USS Athena||239310.29||239402.14||Risk Assessment Officer|
|Commander||USS Athena||239402.14||239501.04||Risk Assessment Officer|
|Commander||USS Wellington||239501.04||Present||Chief of Security|
|Twilight Reliquary||239307.17 - 239310.12||The Ravaged Systems||239311.07 - 239402.13|
|A Home Away From Home||239403.01 - 239404.17||The Romani Gambit||239405.16 - 239407.18|
Awards, Service Ribbons, & Badges
- Date Graduated from Academy: 238008.04
- Serial Number: QT - 778 - 994
- Current Rank: Commander
- Current Assignment: USS Athena
- Duty Post: Risk Assessment Officer
Service Ribbons & Annual Awards
|Awards and Service Ribbons|