Captain Selene Faranfey was the Commanding Officer of the USS Athena.
- Height: 1.8034 Meters (5'11")
- Weight: 63kg (140lbs)
- Hair: Lilac (naturally) - Changed Brown
- Eyes: Lilac (naturally) - Contact lenses to Blue
- Build: Slender
- Skin tone: Caucasian
- Taste in clothes (when off duty): Casual, rarely wearing a dress, usually wears darker colors. Under her shirt, she wears a locket with a picture of Jaxx on one side and a picture of her brother on the other.
- Shoes: Usually flat soled shoes.
- Handedness: right
- Quarters: Sparse
- Physical Limitations: Not quite as stong as others, her planet had less gravity than others.
- Temperament: A bit cold
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Believes in reincarnation, but also believes fate is what you make of it.
Selene's brother, he knows that she really is Sundassa from the future, and supports her trying to find her place in this time.
Friend, after she came on-board he confronted her about where she was from. When her brother was held hostage, she confronted him about him taking command, and he once again asked who she was. She let him in on who she was at that point.
The Doyle's Chief Medical Officer, and also romantic interest for Selene. He confronted her regarding her similarities to Sundassa, and she ended up telling him who she really was.
Until August 17th, 2391 everything that had happened to Sundassa was a part of what had happened to her, but from that point forward, she was part of a different timeline, one where she married Admiral Jaxx and fought a species (the Hunger) that was intent on making the whole universe an all-you-can-eat buffet, where all life was their food. The Apollo-A, and her Admiral, were lost in one of the battles with the Hunger, she was spared to live with the scenes replaying in her head for the next twenty years. During which she lost her whole family, and all her friends. Finally she landed on the Victory, where she ended up with what some thought would be a suicide mission, to go back in time to stop the species that ended up wiping out everything.
Once she returned to 2391, she joined up with the USS Victory, her ship having been destroyed. She worked with the crew of the USS Victory to destroy the Hunger's ability to get to this Universe, by destroying the portal they came through. This destroyed her future and now she's alone, living with the horrors of what happened in a future no one will have to face. She still carries those ghosts with her, and she wants to shelter those living in this timeline from having to deal with it.
(Department of Temporal Investigations) After she was let go of by Nugra, she had an encounter with the Department of Temporal Investigations. After quite a bit of discussion, negotiation and compromise, she was released into Starfleet, where she wanted to be (as it was the last home she had), and where they could keep an eye on her. Now she had to find a way to fit in, in a timeline she was out of place in. Through some influence she was able to get a position on the USS Constitution-B with her brother, and even though she expected to be demoted all the way down to Ensign, she was able to retain a rank of Lieutenant.
Due to having twenty years worth of memories of a horrible past, which is now fortunately a lost future, she isn't quite as friendly as she used to be. Sometimes she is a bit bitter when thinking about her younger self. She is a bit blunt, and direct, and sometimes doesn't hold back things to spare feelings.
'Note - Service history marked with *A is an alternate timeline, only exists as part of Selene's (this Sun's) past.
|Cadet First Class||239001.15||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Medical Officer|
|Ensign||239001.15 - 239004.14||USS Apollo||Medical Officer|
|Lieutenant JG||239004.14 - 239005.28||Assistant Chief Medical Officer|
|Lieutenant||239005.28 - 239007.25|
|Lt. Commander||239007.25 - 239105.5||First Officer|
|239105.05 - 239107.30||USS Aegis||Commanding Officer|
|239107.30 - 239108.19||USS Apollo-A||First Officer|
|Commander||239108.19 - 239109.06|
|239109.06 - 239210.28 *A||Chief Medical Officer|
|239301.11-239312-21 *A||USS Victory||Chief Medical Officer|
|239312.21-240202-05 *A||First Officer|
|Captain||240204.12-241408.17 *A||The Victory||Commanding Officer|
|Lieutenant||239110.16-239204.3||USS Constitution||Medical Officer|
|Lieutenant||239204.3-239207.27||USS Doyle-A||Medical Officer|
|Lt. Commander||239207.27-239208.31||USS Doyle-A||Medical Officer|
|Commander||239208.31-239212.09||USS Doyle-A||Commanding Officer|
|Captain||239212.09-239307.15||USS Doyle-A||Commanding Officer|
|Captain||239307.15-Present||USS Athena||Commanding Officer|
Skills, Talents and Languages
As Selene is Antosian, she has an unquenchable curiosity for all things. This has caused her either due to need, desire, or boredom to learn a number of languages, including Standard, Romulan, Trill, Rodulan, and Orion.
Her childhood provided her with a number of skills due to living on a farm and by a lake. These early childhood skills include: riding horses, swimming, climbing, fishing, planting/gardening, milking animals, among other normal farming skills.
Adaptive skills learned through time: medicine without use of technology, dealing with pain and cold.
She had once been fearless due to her time dealing with the Hunger, however at the time she didn't have anything to lose. Now that she is no longer in the constant state of battle, her brain has had time to adjust, which causes her nightmares. Additionally, now she has back some of which she had lost, and no longer can say she has nothing to lose, which causes some of her fears to return.
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
Important SIMs for Selene
- MSNPC Cpt Sundassa Faranster & MSNPC Cmdr Shiarrael - Our way back - 239108.17 In the future, year 2414, Sundassa hatches a plan to give the Federation a redo on handling the Hunger, an invasive species killing all life, the start is rocking and nearly ends before it starts.
- Cmdr Nugra & MSNPC Cpt Sundassa Faranster - Blast that Directive - 239108.29 In the present, Sundassa has to explain why it was urgent for her to come through time, and how dangerous their enemy was.
- Cmdr Nugra, MSNPCs Cmdr Shiarrael & Cptn Sundassa Faranster - Future Briefings - 239109.02 After Sundassa brief Nugra, she was brought in with Shiarrael to brief the rest of the Victory crew as to the task at hand.
- Cmdr Shiarrael, Cpt Faranster & Lt Kaji - Mission is a go! - 239109.24 Sundassa and the crew from her future, discuss their plans for preventing that future from coming to pass.
- Cmdr Nugra & MSNPC Cpt Sundassa Faranster - Farewells, Foresight and Favors - 239110.14 Nugra releases Sundassa before SFI or DTI can get a hold of her. They discuss a favor regarding her present self.
- PNPC Lt Selene Faranfey - A second chance - 239110.27 Selene, with a new identity gets a second chance to join Starfleet.
- Cmdr Shelther Faranster & PNPC Lt Selene Faranfey - Who I am - 239201.31 After Selene took on her new identity, she requested her brother's ship, where she finally felt a little at home.
- Lt Selene Faranfey & Lt Cmdr Jalana Rajel - Tragedies Revealed - 239204.22 Selene is discovered by Jalana to be Sundassa from an alternate future. They discuss the differences between Selene's past and what is happening in this time.
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
|NPC Listing · USS Athena Crew Manifest · Crew History