|Date of Birth
||Late thirties/early forties
||Columbia Hills, Mars
Erin Reynolds is currently a member of the Skarbek cell of the Maquis.
- Height: 1.65m (5'5'')
- Build: Slim, boyish
- Hair: Blonde, long and worn in an untidy ponytail
- Eyes: Hazel
- Skin Tone: Pale, with a generous dusting of freckles
- Distinguishing Features: Burn scars on her right side; from the nape of her neck down across her shoulder, back, and right arm.
Hobbies and Pastimes
- Music: Erin is an accomplished pianist, and she keeps a portable piano among her possessions.
- Pool: A fan of physics and geometry, Erin makes for a mean pool player and has been known to shark the odd victim (and colleagues) during the Skarbek's downtime.
- Engineering: A capable engineer as well as a botanist, she enjoys tinkering when time permits.
Likes and Dislikes
- Likes: Botany, rolling up her sleeves and being hands on, quiet nights and time alone, a good cup of (preferably green) tea, a fine whiskey.
- Dislikes: Crowds, unfamiliar telepaths, unnecessary violence, coffee.
Erin's quarters are a riot of colour courtesy of the ferns, flowers and assorted greenery that decorates almost every available flat surface in the room.
- Marital Status: In a relationship with Jo Marshall
- Number of children: None
- Adoptive Father: Stephen Reynolds
- Mother: Sarah Reynolds (deceased)
- Older Brother: Sean Reynolds
- Older Sister: Siobhan Isaacs
- Twin Sister: Quinn Reynolds
||Close as children, the pair drifted apart as they entered their teenage years, their focuses and outlooks diverging. Where Quinn applied herself to engineering and Starfleet, Erin studied botany and left to help colonists on the outer reaches of the Federation. After joining the Maquis, Erin often thought of her sister, hoping that she didn't think too badly of her and that some part of Quinn might understand the decision. Quinn's capture by the Skarbek saw the twins reunited, and with her defection, the pair have begun to repair their relationship.
||Drawn to Jo as soon as they'd met, then spending a considerable time dancing around that fact, Erin is hopelessly in love and absolutely devoted to her partner. Jo's good-natured teasing keeps her grounded, her puns remind her to laugh, and her presence makes Erin feel safe in a very unsafe world.
||Erin has known Walter almost as long as he's been a member of the Maquis, the botanist present in the DMZ when the treaties began to break down and fighting began. They've been friends for years, she was his best man at his wedding, and the pair have had each other's backs through thick and thin. Their relationship stumbled when he organised the kidnapping of her sister, Quinn, who was a serving intelligence officer in Starfleet. They have since patched things up, somewhat helped by the fact he was able to help in convincing Quinn to join the Maquis, but it has left her with little tolerance for any attempt of his to keep secrets.
Erin spent her early career out in the colonies, helping the colonists establish suitable and sustainable farming techniques, and understanding the flora of their new homes. She was there when the treaties began to break down, seeing firsthand the actions of the Cardassians. Rather than return to the Federation, she opted to remain and fight, and she's been a member of the Maquis ever since.