|Croesus Palace, Risa
Ensign Ceilidh Slipka is currently serving as a Coms/Ops Officer aboard the USS Arrow. (A table of contents will be automatically generated below this line - you won't see it in the edit window but it'll be right there once you save the page!)
- Height: 5 foot 6 inches/168 cm (1.68m)
- Weight: 125 pounds/57 kg
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Eyes: Hazel
- Build: Slim and Athletic
- Starfleet Serial Number: SC - 618 - 446
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
- Attended the prestigious STEM primary and secondary school on Risa
- Built her first primitive crystal radio at the age of 8
- Built her first primitive computer at the age of 12.
- Built her first primitive subspace radio age of 16.
- Started working for the Risian Hedony (government) at age of 16 in the Central Weather Control as a communications and computer technician, after school.
- Graduated at age of 18 and was accepted to Starfleet Academy: Double Majored – Communications/Operations (Engineering) and Programming (Engineering).
Ceilidh Slipka is not the typical Risian, she is an introvert, more comfortable with science, technology, engineering and mathematics. She loves to 'tinker' with technology; she will gladly take apart an old radio transmitter than attend a concert or party.
Ceilidh Slipka suffers from Autophobia or Monophobia, the fear of being alone. This occurred when she was around five, when the family went on a trip to Temtibi Lagoon. She wandered off from the family and was lost for forty-eight hours before being found. Ever since then she has issues being alone, which is in contrast to her being an introvert. She also has borderline personality disorder. She is professional, outgoing and will provide ideas and suggestions to those around her; off duty she reverts to her introvert self and again loses herself in 'tinkering' and technology.
Because of her fascination with all things STEM, it was quickly recognized and encouraged. She was sent to one of Risa's prestigious STEM primary and secondary school, in the hopes of grooming the next generation of Risian engineers to keep Risa's complex automated systems, especially its weather control system. When, after she graduated and announced she was applying for Starfleet, it caused a huge rift with her family. They wanted her to remain on Risa and attend University there, then continue working for the Risian Hedony.
Ceilidh, however, desired to explore the universe and most especially prove to the rest of the Federation Risian's were more than hedonist, but actually very intelligent.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. More instructions about how to use the service record template can be found at Template:Service Record.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Arrow Crew Manifest · Crew History