Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sigma Dorphus Sector|
|Free Haven Sector|
|Bin'Qil system||Star · I · Belt I · II · Belt II · III · Belt III · IV|
- Its orbit is approximately 206 million km from its star.
- Rocky ball of a planet with a diameter of 15,749 km (9,843 miles).
- Density of 5.2.
- Gravity of 1.17 G's.
- No atmosphere.
- Surface of the planet is a series of craters.
- Unknown at this time
- It has 2 medium moons
- Bin'Qil IIIa: is 2,157 km (1,348 miles) in diameter, with a density of 2.4 and a gravity of 0.07 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 39,372 km. (24,607 miles).
- Bin'Qil IIIb: is 2,741 km (1,713 miles) in diameter, with a density of 2.5 and a gravity of 0.10 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 41,632 km. (26,020 miles).