Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sigma Dorphus Sector|
|Free Haven Sector|
|Bin'Qil system||Star · I · Belt I · II · Belt II · III · Belt III · IV|
This star system is located at coordinates 03-12-13.
It is in orbit of a class V, type K (Orange) star called Aries. The other objects in this star system are
- 1)a hot rock ball of a planet, it's orbit is approximately 54 million km, diameter of 8,614 km (5,384 miles).
- 2)asteroid belt, it's orbit is approximately 72 to 85 million km
- 3)a small gas giant, it's orbit is approximately 102 million km
- 4)asteroid belt, it's orbit is approximately 137 to 171 million km
- 5)a rock ball planet, it's orbit is approximately 206 million km, diameter of 15,749 km (9,843 miles).
- 6)asteroid belt, it's orbit is approximately 249 to 263 million km
- 7)a small gas giant, it's orbit is approximately 298 million km