|Andaris Task Forc|
|Amar Sira Lux|
Ensign Amar Lux is currently serving as a Medical Officer aboard the Blackwell part of the Andaris Task Force.
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 220
- Hair: Black
- Eyes: Blue
- Build: Muscular and slim
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None Yet
- Father: Fian (Trader age 53)
- Mother: Sera (Diplomat Age
- Siblings: Erin (Sister age 20)
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
Amar can be somewhat bookwormish and kind of shy. He has always had issues making friends because he can seem distant at times. After Joining with Lux he sometimes talks to himself some find it quirky but since this is Lux’s first joining they think it's just a side effect of learning who each other are.
Sera and Fian met when Fian saved Sera when her shuttle was damaged and it was love at first sight. They were soon married and within a year they had Amar and as a young child realized he was special. Taking advanced classes Amar never seemed to have time for socialization with other kids and spent a lot of time reading and studying. After graduation from Medical school Amar applied for and was accepted to be host to a symbiont. Chosen to be the first host to the Symbiont Lux. After the joining Amar seemed to take on a weird quirk of talking to himself some people thought at first it was because it was a first joining for Lux that the two were getting to know each other so it has yet to raise concerns.
Amar Lux soon decided to join Starfleet as a way for them to learn and experience all that life had to offer.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. Again, not all ranks are available in all colors and/or pipstyles. You can change pips from the default to a different style such as DS9, STO, or Slanted by adding DS9, STO, or Slanted after the color.
|Cadet First Class||239005.07 - 239408.01||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Medical Officer|
|Ensign||239408.08 - Present||Andaris Task Force||Medical Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Columbia Crew Manifest · Crew History