- Creating a basic bio is quick and easy to do! Wherever you see brackets below, just add in the text you need, replacing things like 'your name' or 'your ship' with the relevant information inside the coding provided, or follow the instructions given - then delete the brackets and any instructions inside them! Once you're done, you'll have a bare bones bio that you can build on using the FBC tutorials, getting tips from other people's bios or adding your own ideas! Click "edit" to get started! Good luck and enjoy!
Ensign V'Rall Tor is currently serving as a security officer aboard the USS Gorkon.
- Height: 182cm
- Fur: Black
- Eyes: Brown/Yellow
- Hobbies: Chess, painting, archaeology.
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
Able to act calm and relaxed under pressure V'Rall is in most cases calculating and not easily spooked.
Even so he is uncertain to handle himself while not on duty. Him being a Caitain in a predominantly humanoid Starfleet makes him feel awkward and out of place from time to time making him feel uncertain how to interact.
A thinker and solid strategist, his silence sometimes means that he is lost in thought which might make him appear aloof. Even so he tends to care a lot of what people think of him and tries to pay attention when spoken too.
Not a born leader V'Rall is more of a teamplayer and open to suggestions while providing them when asked.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. Again, not all ranks are available in all colors and/or pipstyles. You can change pips from the default to a different style such as DS9, STO, or Slanted by adding DS9, STO, or Slanted after the color.
|Cadet First Class||239410.18||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Security|
|Ensign||239410.18 - Present||USS Gorkon||Security|
Having been born on one of the outposts created by the Caitain government in compliance of the Federation Councils new directive of 2354. V'Rall was born in a caring family but harsh environment in which not a lot of luxuries were available. As a new outpost, Dera IV had to use most of its resources to survive the first years of its founding.
Even so it did teach V'Rall to take care of himself and survive on minimal resources. A skill he used to his advantage when he enrolled into Starfleet Academy during survival courses. A skilled hunter and excellent marksman he joined several competitions at the Academy. Winning two survival courses while ending third in the marksmanship contest held in 2370.
At the age of 20 he was able to enroll in Starfleet Academy. Something he aspired to do at an early age having witnessed what it meant to be in Starfleet. The USS Tromp and its crew saving the outpost when it faced a major catastrophe as multiple forest fires destroyed most of the crops and dwellings.
Having graduated from the Academy at 2373 his request of joining the USS Tromp were sadly not accepted but even so a promising communique from the CO of the Tromp lifted his spirits and he is currently heading to Starbase 118.
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Gorkon Crew Manifest · Crew History