|Birthplace||Telemachus, Tellar Prime|
Ensign Tzim-Shah is a Tellarite male currently serving as a security guard aboard the USS Gorkon. He has recently lost his left arm during a catastrophic event and is out of service due to severe medical complications related.
- Height: 1.70 m // 5’7”
- Weight: 86kg
- Hair: Light Brown with a few grey hairs, frizzy
- Eyes: Blue
- Build: Sturdy and thick
- Handedness: left-handed
Grumpy and argumentative Tzim-Shah is the poster boy of his species. He loves to argue, finds problems in everything, and is not afraid to express his opinions in a very direct way. However, beneath that sullen surface is a man who is devoted to his fellow officers, who does not hesitate to put himself in danger for others and who will go out of his way to help others. His blunt exterior is an armour to cover up a gregarious, sensible and altruistic personality.
The son of engineers, the only younger brother of a brood of engineer sisters, the grandson of one of Tellar Prime's most renowned shipyard builders, Tzim-Shah's future seemed set in stone from the moment he was born into existence. However, from a very young age he rejected the technical and mechanical world and its countless discussions. Inpatient and restless, built to endure hard work, he soon discovered that more technical or cerebral careers were not for him, so when he finished his basic training he began working as a security guard in one of the orbital shipyards, under the tireless supervision of his beloved (and bearded) grandmother.
There, however, his explorer spirit awakened, daydreaming on long watches about the unknown destinations of the exploration ships leaving the shipyard. After a while, he decided to join Starfleet to feed that secret quest for adventure. After all, all those eggheads in the fleet needed someone reliable to watch their back, and who better than him?
- He hates his given name, since his older sisters usually used it to call him... and get him into trouble. As a result, he has erased it from all possible records and practically no one knows it. He prefers to be called Tzim-Shah or Shah to his friends.
- Lately he needs to be lent him a hand, it's not as if he's had a surplus of them
|Starfleet Service Record
- Some days, I hate my job - How Tzim-Shah's day goes from bad to worse
- The Screwed Up/Scare Scale (Part I) & The Screwed Up/Scare Scale (Part II)- How the day of Tzim-Shah seals his fate
- You people owe me one - How to deal with the consequences of losing an arm in the worst possible way.
|NPC Listing · USS Gorkon Crew Manifest · Crew History