- Creating a basic bio is quick and easy to do! Wherever you see brackets below, just add in the text you need, replacing things like 'your name' or 'your ship' with the relevant information inside the coding provided, or follow the instructions given - then delete the brackets and any instructions inside them! Once you're done, you'll have a bare bones bio that you can build on using the FBC tutorials, getting tips from other people's bios or adding your own ideas! Click "edit" to get started! Good luck and enjoy!
Ensign Talas Beck is currently serving as a Helm Officer aboard the StarBase 118 Ops. (A table of contents will be automatically generated below this line - you won't see it in the edit window but it'll be right there once you save the page!)
- Height: 182cm
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Blue
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
- Father: Talas Manakar, Administrator at Bajoran spaceport
- Mother: Talas Wai, Chef.
- Siblings: None
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
- CHRONOLOGICAL HISTORY:
- 237301.08: Born at central hospital in the Bajoran capital.
- 239211.17: Attends entrance exam for Starfleet Academy
- 239309.01: Starts studying at Starfleet Academy on Earth.
- 239312.04: Begins relationship with Cardassian cadet, creating a rift between Talas and his father.
- 239707.19: Begins cadet cruise assigned to Starbase 118.
Talas joined Starfleet at the request of his Father, he wished for his son to follow in the footsteps of the Emissary of the Prophets. Talas, although not keen to begin with, he happily came through Starfleet with a passing grade, finishing in the bottom half of his class. Talas struggled with academic study and responds better to on the job training and experience, rather than reading a book.
Talas did well as a pilot and chose this as his specialty early in his academy journey. A relationship with a Cardassian cadet during his time at the academy helped give him focus and get through his studying, allowing him to move past his struggle with academics. Talas is known to say that without the relationship he would have been kicked out the academy.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. More instructions about how to use the service record template can be found at Template:Service Record.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History