|Lt. Commander T'Pen|
Currently Assigned to the USS Tiger-A
- Father: T'Rovel (deceased)
- Mother: Da'Gala (where-a-bouts currently unknown)
- Siblings: Ro'Toff brother (Vulcan Science Academy Professor)
- Spouse: Francis deMarc (Divorced)
- Deceased Spouse: K'Mog (Klingon) assassinated by To'PeCH, his Lieutenant and family friend.
- Deceased Spouse:V'Tok (Vulcan) presumed missing in action while serving on the U.S.S. KODIAK
- Son:Garrison, Terran (deceased)
- Twins: Alek's'and Gabriella (by deMarc)
Personal History I was born on Star Base 7742, a science station orbiting Tallock X, which is a G class planet. There was the thought that a G Class could be tera-formed for eventual colonization. My parents, both being scientists, were in residencies at the station. Their jobs kept them away most of the time. I was left to take care of my younger brother, Ro'Toff, who's rambunctious antics were not the norm for Vulcans’ (both male and female). I chose to enter medical school and eventually Starfleet because of my brother’s constant accidents. I was the healer and well wisher of our family. When I was old enough, I was appointed to a medical research lab, where I, along with my collogues developed a cure for Oma's disease. But before the research could be delivered to the Federation, a horrible fire destroyed the lab, and three of my collogues were killed. I was blamed for the accident and for a number of years, shunned by the scientific community.
I do not like to talk about my past, because I am half Vulcan/ Half Klingon. I was disgraced by my father's Klingon heritage and I have only recently begun to confront the horror of being a Klingon. My upbringing was completely immersed in the Vulcan logic of life, not embracing the Klingon path. Now I must confront the demons.
I was assigned by the Civilian Medical Corps, to a Medical outpost near the Klingon Neutral Zone. There I met and eventually married K'Mog, a Commander in the Klingon Imperial Navy. I spent several years aboard his ship, until he was brutally killed by his first officer, To'PeCH. I was banished from the ship, but vowed revenge for my husband’s death.
I entered Starfleet as a Medical Officer, redoing my research on the Oma's disease as a cadet and then more work while serving on the Kodiak. I quickly moved through the ranks and was offered the position as Chief Medical Officer.
While Serving at CMO on the U.S.S. KODIAK, I participated in the Hell’s Gate Games, where, though victorious over my opponent, I lost my right eye. I was given a new ocular implant that has been most effective in helping me in Sickbay. My opponent? Non-other than my Husbands Killer, To'PeCH, who had become a pirate and black market operator. Starfleet won't have to worry about him any longer. His blood has been spilt upon the grounds of the Hell's Gate Games, never to boil within his flesh again.
My second mate, Ensign V'Tok was killed shortly after our return from the Hell's Gate games. His body was never recovered from the crash site of his shuttle.
My son, Garrison was killed in 238304.02, when his school chemistry class opened a vile containing a lethal dose of the OMA's virus. This vile was planted by a terrorist organization known as the Scarlett Brotherhood, whose mode of revenge went as far as trying to destroy the CHALLENGER and her entire crew.
Six years ago, the original U.S.S. CHALLENGER was destroyed, killing an evil threat to the Federation, but the cost wasn't just in demon blood but that of my own crew. Though initially exonerated, an underground group of Federation Brass reopened the case against me, and I was stripped of my Captaincy, my ship and my family. I was sent to break rocks in a STARFLEET Brig for the better part of two years.
I have lived a solitary life on Shinraka, since being reinstated by STARFLEET. I chose to stay secluded as much as possible.
I have seen much of the galaxy. I've fought the Borg, fought along side the Klingon Defense Force against the Dominion, saw the brutality of the S'ona, and the fall of the Romulan Empire. Now I move on to bigger and better things.
- Bachelors Degrees come from Vulcan Medical Academy
- Masters Degrees come from Vulcan Medical Academy
- Ph.D. Degrees come from Earth Medical Training Facility
- Medical Doctor degree comes from University of Virginia, Earth.
- Emphasis in Immunology, Disease research.
- Starfleet Academy
- Engineering -Warp Core Repair
- Security -Brig Supervisor
- Medical -Medical Supervisor
- Helm -Tactical and Helm Control Operation
- CIM -Chief Internal Medicine
Previous ship postings
- STARBASE 7742 CIVILIAN LIAISON TO COMMAND –MEDICAL LABS
- U.S.S. WINDSTAR CIVILIAN MEDICAL DIVISION -ADMINISTRATIVE FELLOWSHIP
- U.S.S. TRI-STAR CIVILIAN MEDICAL PERSONNEL –CELLULAR BIOLOGY
- U.S.S. KNIGHT CIVILIAN MEDICAL PERSONNEL –CELLULAR BIOLOGY/MICROBIOLOGY
- STARBASE WINWARD CIVILIAN MEDICAL DIVISION
- U.S.S. FREEDOM-A, CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
- U.S.S. KODIAK - CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
- U.S.S. ISANNAH - CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
- U.S.S. STEADFAST – CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER/FIRST OFFICER
- U.S.S. WALTON – TEMPORARY COMMANDER
- U.S.S. CHALLENGER/A - CAPTAIN
- FEDERATION PENNAL COLONY L-43
- U.S.S. THUNDER - CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
- U.S.S. CONSTITUTION - CHIEF OF SECURITY
- U.S.S. RONIN - CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
- As mentioned above. T'Pen has silver eyes, though the right is actually an ocular implant. T'Pen has black/silver hair, which is pulled back severely, and tied into two twin braids. There is more grey than black in her hair now. Her Klingon forehead piece was surgically removed, by her mother, when it was learned that she was the child of a Klingon and a Vulcan. T'Pen has a tattoo running from her neck down her back and across both arms. The tattoo is black flames. It has been revealed that she has a scar on her chest that is a constant reminder of competing in the Hell's Gate Games, which she was a winner of twice.
- T'Pen is no longer married to Major deMarc, SFMC-ret.
- Current Rank: Lt.
- Current Ship: U.S.S. Ronin
- Date Joined Current Ship: 8-10-2011
- Current Post: Chief Medical Officer
- Ensign Doluth Gant- Medical
- Yeoman Adn'Ama Abernathy, Captain's Aid (Diseased)
- Grover Cogshell Crewman Medical Shuttle Pilot
- M'Gress, Colonel, SFMC Doctor
- Secondary Characters: 2nd LT Ta-Loot Bleeen
Previous Ships Served On
- USS Freedom-A
- USS Kodiak
- USS Isannah
- USS Steadfast
- USS Walton
- USS Challenger
- USS Thunder
- USS Constitution
- Too many to mention
- Captains' Council - participant
- Advertising - watcher
- Commanders Test - participant
- Awards Council - participant
- Species Development - moderator