|Birthplace||Civilian ship Weary Willie|
Ensign Myrta Shirazi is currently serving as a science officer aboard the USS Doyle-A.
- Full Name: Myrta Shirazi
- Date of Birth:3 of May 2368
- Place of Birth: Civilian ship 'Weary Willie'
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: T0,E0
- Height: 1.67 m.
- Weight: 56 kg
- Eyes:icy blue
- Length of Hair: shoulder-length
- Skin Tone: very pale, needs to wear sunblock when exposed to sunlight.
- Birthmarks, Scars: none
- Build: slim
- Face: triangular: wide brow, narrow chin.
- Eyes: large,
- Mouth:full lips
- Limbs: proportioned and toned
- Carriage: erect and graceful
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): she favors leggings and trousers worn with tunics, goes for high-contrast color combinations, she likes to coordinate her nail enamel color with her clothing.
- Voice: low and pleasant
- Handedness: right
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
Myrta Shirazi is, literally, a child of space. She was born on the Weary Willie, a civilian ship home to a company of performers of varied species and background. By and at large the company worked as a big extended family where, when push came to shove, everybody looked out for everybody else.
Starting at a young age, Myrta demostrated a talent for accents and singing, she soon joined her parents on stage doing impressions, she enjoyed the traveling performer's life and had no different plans for her future.
This all changed, though, in 2380: early that year the Weary Willie was attacked by pirates, luckily for the troupe the USS Fearless was near and responded to their distress call defeating the attackers. There was no loss of life, but the ship was damaged beyond saving, the performers were rescued and taken to the nearest Starbase. This experience left its mark on Myrta: smart and curious, the 13-year old girl discovered a new path, one that called to her. She found a mentor in the Fearless’ Tactical Officer, Christopher Bauer and the two kept in contact in the following years.
Myrta entered the Academy in 2385, and narrowly escaped being thrown out three times in her first year, her determination (some said her stubbornness) carried her through the rocky adjustment to military discipline and the following years were less eventful. Her devouring curiosity for the universe at large brought her to choose the science path.
She is a good team player, but her brand of problem-solving isn’t always by-the-book, moreover she has no patience whatsoever for the politicking and jockeying for positions that, for some, is integral to a career in the Fleet.
Many, on seeing Myrta for the first time, mistake her for an alien due to her peculiar appearance (she hates to be called ‘exotic’), in fact she is fully human but has albinism, a rare condition caused by the inability of her body to produce melanin.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. Again, not all ranks are available in all colors and/or pipstyles. You can change pips from the default to a different style such as DS9, STO, or Slanted by adding DS9, STO, or Slanted after the color.
|Cadet First Class||(Stardate you completed your Academy Class)||Graduated Starfleet Academy||(Duty Post you Graduated as)|
|Ensign||(Stardate you were placed on your first ship) - (When you left)||USS Doyle-A||Science Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
|NPC Listing · USS Doyle-A Crew Manifest · Crew History