Ensign Sasak is a medical officer aboard the USS Eagle.
- Full Name: Sasak
- Species: Vulcan
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Current Assignment: USS Eagle
- Duty Post: Medical Officer
- Date of Birth: 236910.07
- Age: 26
- Apparent Age: Early to mid-20s
- Place of Birth: ShirKahr, Vulcan
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic Status: T3
- Languages Fluent in: Modern Golic Vulcan, Traditional Golic Vulcan, Modern Terran English
- Height: 182.88 centimeters (6')
- Hair Color: Black
- Hair Style: Varies within Vulcan norms
- Eye Color: Blue
- Skin Tone: Pale white, with green undertones
- Build: Thin, but toned. V-shaped torso. ("Swimmer's build.") Proportionate limbs. Well-developed thighs and calves.
- Carriage: Walks efficiently
- Poses: Possesses great posture
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Sasak usually wears his uniform when off duty, but sometimes wears Vulcan clothing. Sleeps in his Starfleet issue boxer briefs.
- Voice: Smooth. Baritone, with a broad range.
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
Mannerisms and Other Information
- Quarters: Contain a meditation lamp and a Vulcan banner (both similar to the lamp and banner Tuvok possessed [see VOY: “The Gift,” et al. for the lamp and “Riddles” for the banner]). Sasak also owns several ancient Vulcan texts for meditation purposes.
- Physical Limitations: Functions best in the heat. Much stronger than the average Terran (even though he does not look it).
- Temperament and Mannerisms: Possesses a kind of distant good humor and politesse. Follows Terran etiquette because it is illogical not to on a predominately Terran starship. Typically indulges Terrans by using emotionally charged language when describing himself or other Vulcans.
- Pastimes: Various types of meditation (including mindfulness and calisthenic meditation), running, swimming, reading classic Vulcan literature and historical documents, reading professional materials, researching, kal-toh.
- Habits: Says "Greetings" instead of "Hello," says "Indeed" quite a lot, raises his eyebrow in many different situations (in surprise, acknowledgement, etc). Instead of saying "Fascinating," like Spock, he says "Intriguing." Does not use contractions.
- Philosophies Adhered to: The Teachings of Surak, the father of modern Vulcan civilization. Pacifism and vegetarianism (vegan).
- Preferred Foods: Plomeek soup and other "bland" foods.
- Preferred Drinks: Water, various Vulcan teas, and other non-caffeinated infusions.
- Likes: Logic, self-discipline, fulfilling his duties to the best of his ability. Cerebral, diplomatic, and civilized environments.
- Dislikes: Violence, failure.
Goals and Personality
In the short-term, Sasak wants to be the best doctor, Starfleet officer, and person that he possibly can. He has no issue serving under the direction of others and does not have much interest in command, as such he is more than satisfied serving as a medical officer under Lieutenant Commander Shar'Wyn Foster. In the long-term, Sasak aspires to become a lieutenant commander and chief medical officer aboard a large, advanced starship or a starbase solidly in Federation space.
People Who Have Impacted Sasak’s Life
Romantic Interests Of Note
Sasak is a member of a very old, though minor, family and as such is entitled to many privileges on the Vulcan homeworld – such as marriage at the Temple of Amonak (one of the most sacred sites on Vulcan).
- Marital Status: Betrothed to T'Kii
- Place of Marriage: to be at the Temple of Amonak
|Starfleet Service Record
|Awards and Service Ribbons
|Starfleet Medical Record
- 236910.07: Born on Vulcan
- 2376: Telepathically bonded to T'Kii
- Participated in swimming during secondary school
- 2388: Begins Starfleet Medical Academy
- 2388-2396: On the Starfleet Medical Academy Swim Team and Track Team
- 2396: Graduates Starfleet Medical Academy
- 239607.22: Assigned to the USS Eagle, under the command of Captain Oddas Aria
|NPC Listing · USS Eagle Crew Manifest · Crew History