Crewman Eewon Saroa, a Betazoid, is an engineer aboard the USS Darwin-A. The 37 year old was born on Stardate 235912.06 on Starbase 118, while her family were there visiting extended family serving aboard the station. Her telepathic and empathic ratings are T4/E6 and is of average ability. She is 5 foot 9 inches tall with naturally dark blonde hair and black eyes. She has no other distinguishing features or scars. She is quite dexterous, like many engineers but is predominantly right handed.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Eewon has quite feminine taste in clothing. She doesn't mind whether or not she's considered to be fashionable and knows what she likes. Some things she can be most often seen in off-duty include, mid-length skirts and blouses in black/white or pale, neutral colours. She can also be seen wearing fitted leather jackets and possibly a scarf if off ship. Eewon sometimes likes to wear bolder colours, and has a favourite pair of sky blue skinny jeans. She is also fond of sleeveless tops and cropped trousers. Eewon likes jewellery and is always wearing earrings. She keeps the longer, dangly ones as well as her favourite pairs for when she's off duty, generally choosing to wear a simple pair of stud earrings when at work. She also really like necklaces, bracelets etc and thinks that accessorizing can really complete and outfit and make simple clothing much classier.
- Quarters: Eewon was brought up to care for her possessions and having moved around a few times in childhood and living at times in quite a small space has made her tidy by nature and quite conscious of space. As an enlisted crew member she shares her quarters with another person so there is limited space and limited options for personalising the space. She has a turquoise, patterns bed cover and matching soft cushion and has put some photos on the wall next to her bunk of family members.
- Favorite Room: The Evolution bar and any other places where people gather in groups.
- Habits and Mannerisms: If sat in front of a flat surface, such as a desk, Eewon will idly drum her fingers on it while she thinks. You can hear when she is frustrated by the way she snaps her fingers.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion:
While on her first shore leave on Deep Space Six she was lucky to be able to take a class in Cardassian Bone Sculpture and created a small necklace. She later showed it to Nathan Baker and new friends she met by chance and joined after bumping into them on the promenade.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias):
- Personality: Eewon is generally upbeat and sunny by nature. She loves meeting people, making friends and socialising. She is always honest and has an understanding of how that can hurt others feelings, but feels it better to hurt someone's feelings with the truth than hurt them more with deceit and lies. She is quiet and friendly, speaking with a soft, warm voice.
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None
- Father: Yanell Saroa
- Mother: Anisette Saroa
- Siblings: None
- Date Graduated from Academy:
- Specialisation: Electronics and Damage Control
- Current Rank: Crewman 2nd Class
- Current Assignment: USS Darwin-A
- Duty Post: Engineer
- StarFleet Serial Number: YO - 192 - 214
|StarFleet Career History
|Good Conduct Ribbon: Awarded for hard work and team spirit, helping to disable a dampening field generator or alien design and helping to prevent a freighter from self-destructing.||239104.22|