Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sigma Dorphus Sector|
|Free Haven Sector|
|Lamemda system||Star · I · II · III · Belt · IV|
This star system is located at coordinates 09-19-15.
It is in orbit of a class V, type A (White) star called Lamemda. The other objects in this star system are
- 1)a hot rock ball of a planet, it's orbit is approximately 42 million km, diameter of 2,339 km (1,462 miles).
- 2)a small gas giant, it's orbit is approximately 61 million km
- 3)a class M planet (Lamemda III), it's orbit is approximately 79 million km, diameter of 11,173 km (6,983 miles). This is the homeworld of the Lamemda.
- 4)asteroid belt, it's orbit is approximately 96 to 109 million km
- 5)an rock ball of a planet, it's orbit is approximately 154 million km, diameter of 7,405 km (4,628 miles).