|USS Thunder & Embassy Duronis II|
|Ksetra Timna Awori|
- Height: 5’5’’
- Weight: 121lbs
- Hair Color: Black
- Length of Hair: Shaved - Timna has very thin hair growing in random bushes, what is often for Deltans
- Eye Color: Green
- Skin Tone: Pinkish with green tones
- Birthmarks, Scars: Small red birthmark which is looking like a flower on her left big toe
- Build: Lean and Muscular
- Face: Long
- Eyes: Close, medium size
- Mouth: Small
- Arms: Thin but muscular
- Legs: Muscular
- Carriage: Upright, even when not feeling good she will demand her space with the posture
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head): Holds a finger on her chin when thinking, wrinkling it upside
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Light and baggy
- Shoes: Soft boots
- Voice: Deep and gentle, garnered with always talking slowly
- Handedness: Right handed
- Quarters: Her Quarters same as her room at home have very few things and are always clean and easy to navigate. May feel almost manic in the need to always have things in their place and to always know where everything is.
- Favorite Room: As a child she loved kitchen and the smells of cooked food, later she was spending lot of time in the bathroom and loved it for it’s clean and organized spacing. Right now she don’t have particularly fond room.
- Habits: Timna is always exercising in the morning and always (as “always” as possible) eats in same time of day.
- Mannerisms: Chew on her lip when apprehensive, shake her head too much and chuckle and shrug a lot when nervous
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: none
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Baton Twirling
- Likes: Likes working alone, but at the same time have a need to share her findings and discuss them with friends and colleagues. Timna has a specific soap she created herself during the Chemistry class on Academy she is always using. Soap has strong flowery scent, somewhat sweet and fresh, which is made for her skin type and is keeping her body odor well hidden for over 48 hours.
- Dislikes: People who sweat lot and don’t care for their body odor. Timna dislikes bad scents a lot.
- Ambitions and Goals: To always stay true to herself no matter what
- Achievements in Life:
- Disappointments in Life: Timna was training Gymnastics, but was told as a child that her body is not developing right to be able to achieve good results in that sport.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): After left Gymnastics because of “bad body type” she went into the less demanding sport, Baton Twirling where achieved high results and even won several big Galactic tournaments, but always regretted leaving Gymnastics and her own lack of will to be second or not so good but gave up on what she loved for something that was easier. Timna has Gymnophobia, which is most probably caused by the fact that she was in the early age, still unable to understand that it’s not something that may cause her to be unable to do most of things in her life, faced with imperfection of her body.
- Physical Limitations: None
Timna was born on Delta IV, when her parents returned there, because didn’t want their children to be raised as Vulcans. Both girls had high emotional quotient and parents wanted them to grow dealing with emotions rather than suppressing them. It was good for Timna, but her sister Danira had a hard time dealing with her raging emotions and chose to go to grandmother K’Setra on Vulcan and perform kolinahr. Danira met there her husband Salek and couple is currently waiting their second child.
Ksetra, Timna and Awori are all names. Awori is the name she inherited from her Deltan mother and grandmother, Ksetra is actually K’Setra by her Vulcan grandmother and Timna is her Vulcan father. Out of those three she prefer Timna, but by most common standards she’s called This Awori and That Awori with Ksetra and Timna considered given names.
Timna started training Gymnastics when was 4 and had some really good results, but in puberty her body grew from lean and gentle Deltan into strong and masculine Vulcan and she was explained she is not fit for a gymnast. Soon she found Baton Twirling as a good replacement hobby sport. It crashed her dreams for career in sport, but healed her bruised emotions.
Timna lived on Delta IV till university, when moved to Vulcan to her grandparents and ended Vulcan Science Academy with major in botany. On her way back to Delta IV she met old Vulcan scientist and talking to him grew wish to join Starfleet.
He told her about his time in Starfleet and resources and possibilities he had as scientist, he never had before working for many other big companies and government organizations.
Upon return to Delta IV Timna worked for several businesses and Universities and always struggled with research, so in the end decided to join Starfleet.
During her formative years, Timna got some hair, it was weak and didn’t cover whole scalp, but just bushes here and there, and so she decided to remove it completely. What makes it obvious she is not full Deltan is her darker skin and slightly pointed ears.
- Marital Status: single
Timna vowed required Oath of Celibacy upon joining Starfleet Academy and repeated oath upon graduation.
- Father: Timna (Vulcan)
- Mother: Awori (Deltan)
- Siblings: Danira (sister)
|Embassy of Duronis II|
Timna always loved life. Life as plants, animals, bugs. Everything she could grow was interesting to her mind. Observing changes that happened during growth were always fascinated her.
So Science was easy choice for her when time came to choose. Moving to live with grandmother on Vulcan, Timna attended Vulcan Science Academy and marveled in Biology, with specialty in Botany. She had some trouble with languages, especially learning plant names in Vulcan, but it didn’t reduce her grades too much.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 238812.05
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Current Assignment: USS Thunder and at the Duronis II Embassy.
- Duty Post: Science Officer
- 238812.06: Assigned to Embassy Duronis II
Awards & Commendations
- None: Date awarded.
Timna arrived to Embassy during the last days of elections for Office of Laudean Prime Minister. Embassy crew offered help and support to all Candidates, but only wife of Vasil Daysa requested protection. Second day on the Duronis II Timna was called to join away team in search for Britta Daysa and Starfleet Officers in her escort. Finding surprisingly fast crashed shuttle, away team day after located and saved Britta and rest of the crew.
|NPC Listing · Embassy/USS Thor Crew Manifest · Crew History