Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sigma Dorphus Sector|
|Free Haven Sector|
|Kaph-Nun system||Star · I · II · Belt · III · IV|
- Orbits at approximately 253 million km from its parent star.
- A small, rocky planet with a diameter of 3,171.2 km (1,982 miles).
- It has a density of 3.8, with gravity of 0.17 Gs.
- It has no atmosphere.
- Unknown at this time.
- Kaph-Nun III has 1 small moon:
- Kaph-Nun IIIa: is 547 km (342 miles) in diameter, with a density of 2.4 and gravity of 0.02 Gs. It orbits the planet's surface at a distance of 7,928 km. (4,955 miles)