Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sigma Dorphus Sector|
|Free Haven Sector|
|Kaph-Nun system||Star · I · II · Belt · III · IV|
- Orbits approximately 79 million km from its star.
- A medium gas giant planet with a diameter of 89,394 km (55,871 miles).
- Has a density of 1.4 and gravity of 1.79 Gs
- Its atmosphere is primarily composed of hydrogen.
- Unknown at this time.
- It has 3 moons.
- Kaph-Nun IIa: is 990 km (619 miles) in diameter, with a density of 2.2 and gravity of 0.03 Gs. It orbits the planet's surface at a distance of 221,032 km. (138,145 miles)
- Kaph-Nun IIb: is 2,766 km (1,729 miles) in diameter, with a density of 2.6 and gravity of 0.10 Gs. It orbits the planets surface at a distance of 223,484 km. (139,677 miles)
- Kaph-Nun IIc: is 5,373 km (3,358 miles) in diameter, with a density of 3.2 and gravity of 0.25 Gs. It orbits the planets surface at a distance of 226,288 km. (141,430 miles)