- Everyone thinks new means better. It does not. New means problems have to be fixed to make it better than old. Old is better because its been around long enough for those same problems to have been fixed.
Ensign Kammus Corelli is currently serving as an Engineering Officer aboard the USS Thor. (A table of contents will be automatically generated below this line - you won't see it in the edit window but it'll be right there once you save the page!)
- Height: 170cm
- Weight: 80kg
- Hair: None
- Eyes: Brown
- Build: Less fit
Parents: Luca and Sara Corelli
Siblings: Andre Corelli
Stocky shoulders and large bone structure give the appearance of an imposing figure, but his personality is much more meek and calm. Kammus is a wizard with warp plasma, but not so with people. Taking a long time to warm up to anyone, his calm demeanor and relaxed attitude often give an impression of carelessness. Quick to respect his superior officers, and only offering suggestions to save time, he is very studious in carrying out commands. His few friends know he prefers swift vengeance when wronged, but forgives very easily, and possesses patience to rival the most harmonious Vulcan mind.
Strengths & Weaknesses: Patience, Kindness, self-sacrificing, sarcastic, playful, diligent, timely, trustworthy, and honest. Any of these traits could be both strengths and weaknesses. Kammus tries to be the voice of calm in a crisis situation, but also will not hesitate to jump into the fire for the good of his friends. The more he is pushed when the situation is wrong, the more his sarcastic side will appear, to all but the most senior officers. He will never disobey an order, but he will certainly make his objections known.
Ambition : Kammus definitely dreams of commanding a long range exploratory science vessel in the depth of uncharted territory. He also has dreams of starting his own shipyard, and building the ship he wants to command.
Hobbies & Interests : Researching abandoned technology, Astrometrics, Transwarp theory, historical engineering maintenance practices. He is particularly fond of the original LN-100T warp nacelles of the NX-2000 Excelsior class transwarp test vessel. His goal is to make the technology work, even if quantum slipstream is faster.
Born on Farpoint Station, to parents who were civilian engineers and scientists stationed at the shipyards. Seeing new ships come together was always a treat. A late application and distance from Earth put Kammus well behind his age group to Startfleet Academy. However, his early years spend in the Deneb Core of the UFP allowed him to gain understanding outside the SOL Core. He was never the best and brightest, never the best pilot, never the best friend. But his time spent building models of what he has seen at the shipyards put him years beyond the study of most cadets in the field of Warp Theory, Temporal Mechanics, and Variable Geometry propulsion. His specialist instructors like his bright mind, but his CO thought he would never make it. Head down, grinding away, scrubbing plasma manifolds, getting through the tough work. There was never a great catastrophic or harrowing moment where he would save his friends. His education went without trouble. Partly due to his innate ability to understand warp engines, and partly due to his personality. Beyond school, Kammus found it quite difficult to concentrate on school work because there were so many cadets vulnerable to his Deltan pheromones and easy quality bedroom time. He felt very lonely, not understanding human culture, especially when the act of pillow talk was so ingrained into his own culture. This is likely the reason he was not in the top 1% of his class.
Kammus is self sacrificing to a fault, and would do anything for anyone else, completely disregarding his own health. While he has not taken the oath of celibacy, he reacts very formally to almost all starfleet personnel, especially new cadets.
Commendation for multi-gas RCS modification to training flyers for more fuel efficiency.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. More instructions about how to use the service record template can be found at Template:Service Record.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Thor Crew Manifest · Crew History