|Johnathan Aaron Ferentz|
|Birthplace||Riverside, Iowa, Earth|
Ensign John Ferentz is currently serving as an engineer aboard the USS Gorkon.
- Height: 1.75m (5'9")
- Hair: Dark blonde, almost brown
- Eyes: Crystal Blue
- Mother: Amanda Ferentz (age 54)
- Father: Eric Ferentz (DECEASED age 30, critical warp core breach)
- Step-Father: Tom Ferentz (age 52)
- Brother: Joseph Ferentz (age 18)
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
John was born in Riverside, Iowa. He grew up wanting to be like James T. Kirk, the man who put his town on the map. It wasn’t just Captain Kirk, it was the ideals and tenants of Starfleet that pushed him. Not to mention his father was an engineer on the USS Eisenhower, a ship that John had a model of in his room. He was always proud of his dad, and the pictures he would paint with his words of the things he saw when he would come home on shore leave with his bedtime stories.
At the age of 6, two Starfleet officers come to his house to tell them that Eric had died in an accident. Using this John pushes himself to fill his father's shoes and join Starfleet no longer because of the man he would never know but to live up to his father's name. His mother disapproved greatly not that he cared as he was on his own agenda. One that would send him to the academy as soon as he finished high school.
Dropping his own interests almost immediately, he changed his entire life to be like his father. Picking up tools and tinkering with anything he could get his hands on. At 16 he built his own car, a 1978 Monte Carlo, the car his father had bought with plans to fix up when he came home on leaves but never did. Pushing himself he strove to be the engineer his father was, fixing things around the town as they arose.
Once he enrolled in engineering courses, he declared declaring his specialism as a warp engineer. Striving for perfection in everything he did he progressed steadily and diligently. In the Academy he made some friends but never very many. He kept his circles small with mostly engineers until a geologist worked her way into his group.
Finally he is at his end goal and is ready for his assignment to be just like his father, a man he adored both in life and after he died.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
|NPC Listing · USS Gorkon Crew Manifest · Crew History