|Birthplace||Sedona, Arizona, Earth|
- Creating a basic bio is quick and easy to do! Wherever you see brackets below, just add in the text you need, replacing things like 'your name' or 'your ship' with the relevant information inside the coding provided, or follow the instructions given - then delete the brackets and any instructions inside them! Once you're done, you'll have a bare bones bio that you can build on using the FBC tutorials, getting tips from other people's bios or adding your own ideas! Click "edit" to get started! Good luck and enjoy!
Ensign Jacque Eriica is currently serving as a Science Officer aboard the StarBase 118 Ops. (A table of contents will be automatically generated below this line - you won't see it in the edit window but it'll be right there once you save the page!)
- Height: 6' 1"
- Weight: 190lbs
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Blue
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
- Parents: Abby and Aaron Eriica
- Siblings: Macey and Ivy Eriica
- Spouse: None
In the coding above, delete two of the headings so that only one remains. You can then type here as if you were writing on notepad to drop in some information about your character. If you want to use bullets, copy and paste the star above. You can also look on the forums and the wiki for tutorials on how to use more adventurous coding. Want to include sections for Background, Personality AND Career History? Just copy the code for the title bar above, then paste it in type in the title you want - you can add extra sections in too!
- CHRONOLOGICAL HISTORY:
Jacque was born in Sedona Arizona; he spent his entire childhood there. His mother was a professor at the local university. His father was a stay at home dad. Jacque has a large array of interest but the one most dear to his heart was playing his viola. He practiced a bunch as a teenager and went to play at the academy as well. He had a good childhood. He wanted to join Starfleet since his family went on vacation to Risa. Where he met several Starfleet officers who inspired him to join.
During his senior year of highschool Jacque went on a student exchange to Bajor. He immersed himself in that culture and after he finished his studies on Bajor. He contacted his parents and He lived on Deep Space Nine for a year. His time on DS9 influenced him considerably. He was in contact with Starfleet officer on a day to day basis. He had always wanted to join Starfleet ever since his vacation to Risa. But this certified it even more.
He decided to go into science for two reasons. He was always interested in science and secondly, he just loved the idea of finding new information that has never been seen before. He studied for the entrance exams for two years. He got into the academy after his second try. There he was a great student. But he did have confidence and social problems. He majored in science, with specialization in xenology and microbiology. At the academy he had cripplingself-doubt as well as not having a lot of friends. He spent most of his studying and drinking abunch of coffee. In his opinion that was the only thing that gothim through the academy. Eventually He found a group of friends in the science department who he is in contact with.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. More instructions about how to use the service record template can be found at Template:Service Record.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History