| Lieutenant JG Isabelle Deveaux
- Rank: Lieutenant JG
- Ship: USS Juneau
- Position: Engineering PNPC
- Species: Human
- Gender: Female (she/her)
- Age: 28
- DoB: 237109.02
- Birthplace: Calais, France, Earth
Lieutenant JG Isabelle Deveaux is a Human female who is currently serving as an Engineering Officer aboard the USS Juneau, NX-99801.
“Belle” has only recently been assigned to the USS Juneau after a year of service at the Utopia Planitia Shipyards. She had a bit of a rocky start to her career, but now that she has finally settled on Engineering as a career path, she feels she has found her true calling and is quite eager to prove herself in this field.
- Full Name: Isabelle Emmanuelle Deveaux
- Date of birth: 237109.02
- Species: Human
- Gender: Female (she/her)
- Height: 5’5” (1.651 meters)
- Weight: 125 (56.7 kg)
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Length of Hair: Long
- Eyes: Brown
- 237109.02: Is born in Calais, France
- 238905.28: Graduates Secondary School, enrolls in Starfleet Academy
- Date Graduated from Academy: 239610.12
- Current Rank: Lieutenant JG
- Current Assignment: USS Juneau
- Duty Post: Engineering
- 238912.15: Begins classes at Starfleet Academy; Science Cadet
- 239002.07: Transfers to HCO Program in Starfleet Academy
- 239004.18: Begins two-year hiatus from Starfleet Academy due to inability to decide on a major and essential restlessness leading to poor evaluations.
- 239207.09: Returns to Starfleet Academy and restarts training program as Engineering Major
- 239610.12: Graduates Starfleet Academy. Assigned to Utopia Planitia Shipyards.
- 239711.01: Assigned to USS Juneau
Isabella, or Belle, was born the second daughter to Philippe and Zoé Deveaux. She always had an innate curiosity about how things worked. In retrospect, it makes perfect sense she would ultimately become an engineer, but growing up, she never really knew what she wanted to do. The only thing she really knew was that she wanted to join Starfleet. The idea of cruising through the stars and doing her part to make the Federation a better place appealed to her. Along the way, Belle discovered a love of flowers and it became something of a passion for her. Her sister actually suspected Belle might become a botanist, and indeed Belle considered that as a major in the Academy. However, while she did well enough in school to get a spot in the Academy testing, and ultimately a spot in the Academy itself, once she got there she found herself unable to settle on a major. She had started out as a Science major, botany being her desired specialty, but she saw all the helm cadets and began to envy them the opportunity to fly starships. So, after just two months in the Academy, she requested a transfer to the HCO program. That lasted all of two months and she petitioned the Academy once more for a transfer to Intel. Unfortunately, her grades in that area were insufficient and the Commandant actually told her to take some time and consider what she wanted to do. Consequently, she found herself on an extended hiatus. When she got home, it took her a long time to get over the disappointment of failing the Academy as she perceived it. But one night, her father caught her on the porch swing and had a long talk with her. He helped her to realize that she hadn’t actually been expelled, all that was needed was to decide what career path she actually wanted to pursue. Further conversation with her father helped her to see that her natural inquisitiveness about how things worked made engineering a perfect choice for her, and so she was off to the Academy once more. Finally finding her niche, she did well for the rest of her stay and graduated in the upper third of her class. She was assigned to the Utopia Planitia Shipyards where she assisted in ship refits and repairs for a year before finally being given the opportunity to serve aboard the USS Juneau.
- Quarters: Various Exotic Floral Arrangements
- Tucks her hair behind her ear
- Bites her lower lip when concentrating
- Rambles when she’s nervous.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Cultivating Rare Exotic Flowers
- Habits: Tends to get nervous in social situations, but is very focused when working or doing something requiring concentration.
- Temperament: Conscientious, Supportive
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None
- Father: Philippe Louis Deveaux
- Mother: Zoé Noémie Deveaux
- Sister: Gabrielle Marie Deveaux-Lamere
Crystal Rose Gift from Vitor Silveira
|Starfleet Service Record
||238912.15 - 239002.06
||239002.07 - 239004.18
||239207.09 - 239610.12
||239610.12 - 239711.01
||Utopia Planitia Shipyards
||239711.01 - Present