(Redirected from Foster, Harold)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lieutenant Harold Foster is currently posted to the USS Vigilant as Chief Science Officer.
- Full Name: Harold Foster
- Race: Human
- DoB: 236601.21
- Age: 23
- Gender: Male
- Father: William H Foster
- Mother: Natalie Foster
- Siblings: None
- Height: 1,82 m (5 ft 11 in)
- Weight: 76 kg (167 lbs)
- Hair: Ash blonde
- Eyes: Green
- Skin: Tan
- Build: Athletic
- Face: Perceived as sad from early childhood ("Have you lost your toy, boy?")
- Identifying marks: Invisible scar from surgically removed interface on the scalp (right side, above temple)
- Eyes: Very deepset, drooping upper lids
- Lips: Thin
- Jawline: Smooth
- Voice: Deep, slightly raspy
- Handedness: Righthanded
- Tattoos and piercings: none
About Harold Foster:
- Shy, but very eager in the pursuit of topics of interest.
- Emotional. Bouts of activity interspersed by periods of almost transcendent calm and concentration.
- Habits. Likes mineral water from different worlds, consumes fair amounts of it daily, claims no specific mineral water can be replicated. Listens to spatial rain and urban sound recordings. Claims to deduce exact spatial positioning of objects by just listening to rain splashes against their surface. Unverified.
- Religion. None.
- Likes: solitude, scientific work, games of logic, athletic sports (individual).
- Dislikes: crowds, all kinds of large festivities, pomp.
- Life's ambition: to lead a research spaceship somewhere, where no man has gone before. Preferably close to singularity or other universal phenomenon.
- Quantum neural programming.
- DIY space probes and other kinds of homebrew spacetech.
- Failed UFoP history exams (twice) and linguacode exam (once). Therefore failed to get into Top 10 of his graduation class.
- Top of the Class at StarFleet Academy for markmanship (phaser/phaser rifle).
- Academic Excellence Award from SFA Mathematics Department (solipsistic math/combinatorics).
- 1st Prize for Autonomous Observer Mech presented by Cadet Mech Club of StarFleet Academy.
- Regenerative power induction methods for autonomous nanoscale propulsion systems (Ex-primary envelope feed) 238903.11
- [Classified] Defense Research Pub Id #ASM.23444.IEDF.460283 (Energy transfer) 238906.18
- [Classified] Defense Research Pub Id #ASQ.55644.ASYR.230111 (Contained field modulation) 238908.07
- Control range influence on stress variation of self-aware systems 238911.23
Works in Progress
- Science Officer’s Handbook (Starbase 118 Publications)
Personal and Professional History:
- 236601.21 - Harold Foster is born in Fredrikstad, Southern Norway, Earth
- 237208 - Foster family relocates to Leeds Metropolitan Area
- 237208.20 - Foster starts personal schooling under supervision of British Board of Special Education
- 238003.14 - Foster passes A level exams and terminates his formal studies.
- 238206.06 - Foster starts a two year Virtual High School at M.I.T.
- 238402.28 - Foster is accepted as a cadet at StarFleet Academy
- 238801.13 - Foster starts one-year cadet cruise on USS Centris (sim.)
- 238901.11 - Assigned to StarBase 118 Ops
- 238905.08 - Transferred to Embassy of Duronis II
- 238912.15 - Transferred to the USS Vigilant
Missions on Starbase 118: Operations
Missions on Embassy Duronis II
Missions on the USS Vigilant
Awards and Service Ribbons
|List of Awards and Service Ribbons
|NPC Listing · USS Vigilant Senior Staff · Crew History|
FltCpt Diego Herrera
LtCmdr A'ern Zerxes
LtCmdr Alleran Tan
Lt Irina Pavlova
Lt Dueld taJoot
Ens Aleana Dennis
LtCmdr Aribelle Tagren
Lt (jg) Denji Ryan
Lt Richard Matthews
Lt (jg) Udas
CWO2nd Chase Valaine
|Edit Nav/View Key to Abbreviations|