- Full Name: Gina Es-Aleh
- Race: Alr'n
- Date of Birth: 237606.14
- Place of Birth: Alternate-Universe USS Dawn (a Cheyenne-class Cruiser)
- Age: 19 (Appears early 20s)
- Gender: Female.
- Telepathic status: None.
- Height: 1.82m
- Weight: 72 kg.
- Hair Color: Pink and Blue
- Length of Hair: Shoulder Length
- Eye Color: Pale Blue
- Skin Tone: Pale, with faint but visible traces of embedded circuitry.
- Birthmarks, Scars: None.
- Build: Athletic.
- Carriage: Either alert and watchful, or relaxed and causal, depending on how threatened she feels at the time.
- Taste in Clothing: Causal, hard-wearing clothing that will allow free movement should it be required.
- Voice: Warm and pleasant.
- Handedness: Ambidextrous.
- Quarters: Junior Officer's Quarters.
- Favorite Room: Either her quarters, or the holodeck.
- Habits: Is often absently picking things up and tidying them away, or studying her surroundings far more than most people find usual. Can also usually be caught snacking whenever she can get away with it...
- Mannerisms: Tends to be fairly sarcastic in her dealings with other people - but only if she knows them. Strangers are typically treated with a form of casual formality.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Studying a variety of topics, and holodeck simulations based on Terran super-hero comics.
- Likes: Having fun, spending time with her family and friends.
- Dislikes: Untidiness, prevarication, and anyone even hinting that she's Borg.
- Ambitions and Goals: Forge a career in Starfleet that her biological mother would be proud of, and help this reality's Federation make proper contact with her race.
- Achievements in Life: Apart from surviving her home reality and being adopted by then-Captain Vetri, Gina's greatest achievement so far was her acceptance into, and graduation from, Starfleet Academy's Distance Learning Program.
- Disappointments in Life: The loss of her biological mother in the events that led to her arrival in this reality.
- Temperament: Typically calm and occasionally mischievous, Gina can turn coldly vicious should she feel threatened or annoyed.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Given just how much Gina has been through in her short life, it is perhaps surprising that she is as well-adjusted as she is. Part of that is simply due to her race's psychology, but the fact that people have taken care of her so well since she arrived in this reality certainly hasn't hurt. That said, she still has some degree of abandonment issues, and combats this by surrounding herself with people she feels she can trust as much of the time as possible.
- Physical Limitations: Her physiology requires a higher than average intake of calories, and if she is unable to procure that intake, she will loose a number of the abilities her augmented system provides. If left without sufficient nourishment for too long, the nanites in her bloodstream will actually begin cannibalising non-critical parts of her physiology in order to maintain core functionality for the rest.
- Marital Status: Single.
- Children: None.
- Siblings: T'Sara Maren.
Originally from a parallel reality where the Borg had overrun pretty much everything, Gina was rescued from that universe's USS Constitution-B by then-Lt Cmdr Vetri and quite quickly formally adopted. A member of a race that - in this reality - has only very recently been discovered, Gina is somewhat unique, to say the least...
Determined that she was going to both uphold family tradition, at least as far as her birth mother was concerned, and make at least some effort to pay back Starfleet for her rescue, Gina applied to join the Academy as soon as she was able to do so - a time far earlier than many would expect, given her race's rapid physical maturation. During her training, she studied a broad range of subjects, though she showed an aptitude for the Tactical and Science fields, particularly in the areas of electronic warfare and nanotechnology, respectively.
Upon graduation and receiving her commission as an Ensign, she was assigned to the USS Gemini, where she hoped to get on with the serious business of her career. Her time on the Gemini was certainly not boring, but it was also not as long as she might have expected, and she found herself transferred - alongside a number of others from the Gemini's crew - to the recommissioned USS Apollo-A.
The next step in her career was something of an odd experience for her - reassignment to the USS Constitution-B. Unlike the previous two time she'd been aboard the vessel - or a version of it - she was now not only a full-grown adult, but a member of the ship's crew. A certain amount of continuity was preserved, however, as she still held the position of Tactical Officer that she'd been getting used to.
- 237606.14: Born aboard the USS Dawn in her home reality.
- 238411.28: Travelled with her Mother to Memory Alpha after the destruction of the USS Dawn by the Borg.
- 238603.08: Travelled with her Mother when she was reassigned to the USS Constitution-B.
- 238611.07: Brought to this reality by LtCmdr. Vetri after the death of her mother and the destruction of the USS Constitution-B.
- 238612.03: Formally adopted by LtCmdr. Vetri.
- 238712.01: Undergoes rapid physical development as part of her natural physiology.
- 238802.02: Accepted into Starfleet Academy's Distance Learning Program.
- 238802.09: Begins training aboard USS Aurora.
- 239012.30: Transfers to the USS Thunder-A.
- 239202.02: Graduates from Starfleet Academy's Distance Learning Program.
- 239203.02: Assigned to the USS Gemini as a Tactical Officer.
- 239207.13: Transferred to the USS Apollo-A as a Tactical Officer.
- 239212.20: Promoted to Lieutenant (JG).
- 239212.20: Awarded the Silver Star.
- 239302.17: Transferred to the USS Constitution-B as a Tactical Officer.
- 239304.14: Awarded the Innovation Ribbon.
- 239307.18: Awarded the Good Conduct Ribbon.
|NPC Listing · USS Constitution-B Crew Manifest · Crew History