Ensign Elaina Ren is currently serving as a Counselor aboard the USS Constitution.
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 120 lbs
- Hair: Black
- Eyes: Blue
- Physical Appearance: She is taller than most Trill. She has a muscular build. Her spots are noticable along her sides. She tends to show off her spots along her face as she pulls her long, black hair into a pony tail.
Father: Foster Xy (Joined Trill) Sits on the Symbiosis Commission and serves as Ambassador to Betazed.
Mother: Ellen (Unjoined Trill) She was once a Guardian, but no longer serves as a Guardian since she gave birth to Elaina.
The daughter of an Ambassador, Elaina loved to travel with her parents to Betazed and stay there for extended stays. Her father enrolled her in extra academic and athletic classes when she was young so she would develop a liking for them. She excelled in science and the arts. She loved learning languages and now speaks fluent Klingon and Vulcan. Her father wanted her to be self sufficient, so he enrolled her in martial arts classes, as well as, swordsmanship, fencing and Tia Chi. She loves to swim and spent a lot of time swimming on Betazed.
She is definitely a father's girl. She tends to be an emotional creature, crying at funerals and weddings. Other than that, she's sound as a button. Recently, however, she was joined with the Ren symbiont. It was an emergency joining as the previous host, Derrick was killed. All Elaina knows is that he was a Star Fleet Intelligence officer. She now has nightmares about the last moments Derrick was alive.
Specialties and Skills
She is fond of CBT and uses it in her treatment of patients.
Hobbies and Interests
Loves to swim. Spends time reading and plays the saxaphone (alto). Plays "Go" when she has the time and she also likes to play Chess.
|Cadet First Class||239510.12||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Counselor|
|Ensign||239510.12 - Present||USS Constitution||Counselor|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Constitution-B Crew Manifest · Crew History