|Starbase 118 Ops / USS Narendra|
|Position||Emergency medic & Pilot|
|Rank||Lieutenant Junior Grade|
“We used to think the Earth was the center of our solar system. It was only a few hundred years ago that we found out that the sun was the center. In the grand scheme of the galaxy, there's still so much we don't know about our place in it, and what may lay beyond. Which is why we need to keep learning. Because even though it feels like we're at the end, it's only the beginning.”
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130 lbs
- Hair: Red
- Eyes: Teal
- Build: Medium
- Tom boy
- Likes: Major sports fans
- Dislikes: Not being able to rely on her translation equipment
- Fears: Being unable to communicate with others
- Hobbies: Sailing, hockey, Roller skating
- Dreams: TBD
- Flaws: TBD
Full name: Eireen Anne Bryne
- Mother: Lacey Bryne
- Father: Henry Bryne
- Siblings: Oldest of seven. Six younger brothers from oldest to youngest; Charles (21), Erick (20), Logan (18), Bobby (17), Scott (14), Kurt (12)
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
- Family nickname: 'Reen
Eireen Bryne grew up in a traditional British household. Only daughter to Lacey and Henry Bryne with six younger brothers. As she grew up she was known for having a large responsibility of taking care of them until she left for Starfleet academy. It was through caring for her younger siblings that she decided to go into a career in medicine. Her family wasn't necessarily poor but gained a reputation for stick a bit to close to centuries old traditions. A large portion of the men and boys in her family either went into sailing or coal mining and Eireen says, "If I was a boy I would have made my living as a sailing ships doctor".
Growing up Eireen had to not only cope with being the only girl among her six other siblings including the responsibility to care for them but also come to terms with her own disability. Born with significant hearing loss and a coordination disability Eireen has had to learn new ways to navigate the world. She grew up learning Federation Standard Sign Language, using hearing aids and a whole manner of translating equipment.
Theme song: Leave her Johnny - Johnny Collins
- During crew shore leave of 239706-07 Eireen bumped into Maxwell while rollerskating in Federation Park. They had breakfast together.
- During 239708 Eireen treated crew members participating in a mission.
- During crew shore leave of 239710 Eireen ran into First Officer Nijil, while roller skating on her lunch break. The went for lunch together.
Eireen and Arturo meet when Eireen bumped into him while rollerskating in Federation Park. The two of them ended up having breakfast together where they shared stories about their family histories.
Eireen had strapped on her roller skates during a lunch break, heading out onto the Promenade. Here she ran into First Officer Nijil. The two ended up having lunch together getting to know each other. Mostly Eireen was the one to talk while Nijil listened.
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
|Starfleet Service Record
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History