Difference between revisions of "Dar Elandra"
(adding Thor nav and category)
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
|Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon|1
|Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon|1
Latest revision as of 06:09, 12 July 2020
INHALE THE FUTURE, EXHALE THE PAST
Lieutenant Dar Elandra a ex Bajoran resistance fighter and military specialist. Back from a eight year sabatical on Bajor to raise her son Dar Elandra has returned to active Starfleet duty once more.
|Embassy Duronis II/ USS Thor NCC-82607|
|Birthplace||Bajor, Eastern Province|
- Full Name: Dar Elandra
- Nick Name: Elle, Dar
- Birthdate: 2349.07.02
- Birth Place: Bajor, Eastern Province
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Current Postition: Security
- Current Vessel: Embassy Duronis II/ USS Thor NCC-82607
- Date First Assignment: 237901.01
- Date Second Assignment: 239208.10
- Date Third Assignment: 239703.04
- Quarters: N/A
- Gender: Female
- Species: Bajoran/Bajoran
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Hair Color: Shoulder length brown hair
- Eye Color: Green
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight:60 kgs
- Skin Tone: Fair skin
- Scars: A few battle scars.
- Tattoos: None
- Build: Slim Athletic
- Tone/Voice: Soft but stern
- Off Duty Clothing: slacks, sometimes dresses
|Gabriel, Retired Doctor in Starfleet.|
|Gabriel and Dar fell madly in love while stationed together on the Constitution but due to alot of strain placed on the relationship by outside factors as well as professional they decided to part ways not long after the birth of there son Kalib. Not in contact anymore except for a birthday card every year on Kalibs birthday Dar does not know his whereabouts.|
- 234907.02 Dar Elandra was born while her parents are where held in a Cardassian Labour camp, Batal . She spent the better part of her childhood a child prisoner, raised with the help of certain designated workers or Ba'jueer's(foster mothers). These women were either a Cardassian or Bajoran woman. Elandra's caretaker was a Cardassian woman Guka.
- 2360 The camp that Dar and her parents were being held in was finally liberated by Bajoran resistance fighters. Dar and her parents along with a sizable number of Bajoran refugees relocated to Utaru were a number of Bajorans had already settled and established refugee camps.
- 2365 Elandra joined the Bajoran resistance along with her parents.
- 2369 Cardassians withdraw from Bajor.
- 2370 - 2371 Dar begins to help in the rebuilding of Bajor along with her parents. Joining the Bajoran Military she is sent to Bajor VIII to help rebuild small settlements theirs in.
- 2371 With the outbreak of the Dominion Cold War, Dar is recalled to Bajor on full active military duty.
- 2374 With the Dominion War raging between the Federation and the Dominion not happy with the non-aggression treaty signed Elandra decides to enlist in Starfleet.
- 238305.10 welcomed her son into the world, born on Duronis while she served them.
- 2386.01.04 Took a leave of absence and returned to Bajor.
- 2386 - 2392 Spending much of her time on Bajor helping with the continued rebuild of both government and military departments on Bajor as well as spending time with her son Kalib raising him Dar eventually decides that its time to return to Starfleet. It was a shortlived return and she was quickly called back to Bajor.
- 2397 - Present Completed Training once more and has returned to active duty, she has been placed at Duronis II Embassy as a Security Officer.
StarFleet Professional History
|Cadet 1st Class||237408.31 - 237505.25||Starfleet Academy||San Francisco Campus
Major Security, Minor Helm/Nav, Major Intel Major, Minor Com/Ops
|Cadet 2nd Class||237508.31 - 237606.25|
|Cadet 3rd Class||237608.31 - 237705.25|
|Cadet 4th Class||237808.31 - 237812.25|
|Cadet 4th Class||237901.01 - 237905.01||USS Constitution-B||Security Officer|
|Ensign||237905.01 - 237912.17|
|Lieutenant JG||237912.17 - 238009.11|
|Lieutenant||238009.11 - 238107.14||Embassy of Duronis II||Assistant Chief of Security|
|Lieutenant Cmdr.||238107.14 - 238401.10|
|Lieutenant Cmdr.||238401.10 - 238407.20||USS Eagle||Chief of Security & 2nd Officer|
|Lieutenant||239207.25 - 239209.23||Embassy of Duronis II & USS Thunder-A||Tactical Officer|
|Lieutenant||239209.23 - 239310.01||USS Gorkon||Security officer/ Tactical|
|Ensign||239703.04 - Present||Embassy of Duronis II & USS Thunder-A||Security officer|
Dar Elandra had a troubled childhood raised in her early childhood in a Cardassian Internment camp were she witnessed many atrocities including the murder of her caretaker at that time. She also suffered from Post-traumatic stress syndrome after the death of her fiance during the Bajoran war. Dar Elandra has a short temper but has managed through the years to temper it down and learn to control her volatile behaviour. Elandra has no problems with social integration and interaction with others, both on a personal and professional capacity. She however has not had any more romantic relationships since parting ways with her fiance Dr. Gabriel. The relationship between the two is at best described as estranged, with Dr Gabriel's whereabouts unknown yet he does manage to send his son birthday cards each year.
Hobbies and Past times
Elandra enjoyed playing Spring ball[] as well as most other athletic sports. She is also a novice in Mok'bara[] as well as a veteran Aikido[] fighter having competed in a few competitions while in Starfleet Academy.
Nanoprobes were microscopic robotic devices used by the Borg for the primary purpose of assimilation. Injected into a target's bloodstream via assimilation tubules, the Nanoprobes immediately began to take over the host cells' functions. Nanoprobes could also be modified for a variety of medical and technical tasks. (VOY: "Scorpion") – en.memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Nanoprobe
Soon after being assigned to the USS Constitution, the ship went on Shore leave to an unknown planet. While on the planet’s surface deactivated Borg drones were discovered. Upon investigating while on an away team mission deep inside the Caverns the drones had been discovered Dar Elandra was attacked by an unknown rodent-like creature and bitten.
It was soon discovered that the creature(s) carried biological antibodies that effectively assimilated and reprogrammed the anti-bodies and original DNA of Dar Elandra. Leaving her effectively immune to assimilation, pro-longing her life span as well as making her immune to disease, germs as well as ageing.
"Constitution Log: Dr Gabriel: On the verge of a breakthrough..... Sep 27th 2003 at 13:50 by Gabriel on the USS Constitution"
|NPC Listing · USS Thor Crew Manifest · Crew History