|Sigma Dorphus Sector|
|Free Haven Sector|
|Dahri system||Star · I · II · III · IV · Belt|
- it's orbit is approximately 231 million km from it's star
- a class M planet with a diameter of 13,702 km (8,564 miles).
- a density of 4.9 and a gravity of 0.96 G's
- a standard atmosphere of 1.11 with nitrogen 63%, carbon oxides 22%, oxygen 13% and other gas's 2%
- an axial tilt 17% resulting in mild seasonal changes
- daytime temperatures are on average between 33C and 39C, while the night time temperatures being 12C to 7C
- approximately 59% surface water
- with a year of 412 days, each day 29 hours long
- primary terrain features are salt water oceans and large tropical islands
- unknown at this time
- it has 1 small moon, 1 medium moon and 1 large moon
- Dahri IVa: is 1,229 km (768 miles) in diameter, with a density of 3.6 and a gravity of 0.06 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 27,419 km. (17,137 miles)
- Dahri IVb: is 5,019 km (3,137 miles) in diameter, with a density of 4.6 and a gravity of 0.33 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 30,256 km. (18,910 miles)
- Dahri IVc: is 2,357 km (1,473 miles) in diameter, with a density of 4.0 and a gravity of 0.13 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 31,942 km. (19,964 miles)
The Dahri originated in the salt water oceans that cover most of the surface of their homeworld. It was here that they learned the use of tools, language and the other basic first steps needed in order to progress towards true civilization.
Eventually they developed the ability to live both in and out of the water. This allowed them to develop new tecnologies faster.
Once they had advanced to the point where space travel was possible they built ships and explored all the systems within reach. As they advanced, learned to build better vessels and met with and interacted with other races they developed into a kind of pirate, merchant class.
Now they could put the Ferengi to shame with their ability to not only turn a profit, but smile while pulling not only a double cross but stealing every thing not nailed down.
The Dahri have a council form of government. In order to earn a seat on the council each applicant must own at least 1 Slaver class ship. This is a light cruiser. All the members of the council meet this requirement. A persons position on the council is determined by the number of ships he owns.
Dahri IV has for the most part warm tropical temperatures. They do get some violent storms but they tend to be mostly rain storms with winds of up to 130 km and torrential downpours.
Their are very few land creatures. Most of them are birds and lizards. The same can not be said of the oceans. They're are litterly thousands of different types of critters liveing in the oceans. Includeing many strange and visious creatures like the Jendorvak.
The Jendorvak is a type of predator sea animal. Of the 6 types of Jendorvak the Black species is considered to be the most deadly and dangerous. It appears to be a cross between a terran shark, terran manta ray and a terran alligator. The black species can grow as big as 20 feet long with a mouth large enough to bite most humanoids in half. They have over 200 razor sharp teeth about 1 to 2 inches in size.
Their is an estimated 1 billion Dahri liveing on world and an unknown number liveing off world.
They have 1 large combination starbase, shipyard and repair facility. They also have a number of electronic jamming satellites that block most scanning and communications devices.
Starfleet Intelligence Files
No contact on record