Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sigma Dorphus Sector|
|Free Haven Sector|
|Dahri system||Star · I · II · III · IV · Belt|
This star system is located at coordinates 11-17-05.
It is in orbit of a class V, type K4 (Orange Dwarf) star called Dahri. The other objects in this star system are
- 1)an hot rock ball of a planet, it's orbit is approximately 36 million km, diameter of 8,614 km (5,384 miles).
- 2)small gas giant, it's orbit is approximately 88 million km
- 3)a rock ball of a planet, it's orbit is approximately 162 million km, diameter of 3,872 km (2,420 miles).
- 4)a class M planet (Dahri IV), it's orbit is approximately 231 million km, diameter of 13,702 km (8,564 miles). It is the homeworld for the Dahri.
- 5)asteroid belt, it's orbit is approximately 278 to 294 million km. Scattered through out the entire asteroid belt are a large number of different types of satellites.