Ensign Conann MacMorna is currently stationed as a helm officer aboard the USS Gorkon.
- Full name: Connan MacMorna
- Date of birth: 236603.17
- Species: Bringloidi
- Gender: Male
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Green
- Height: 5'11"
- Rafferty MacMorna (father, Bringloidi pub owner)
- Felyn Granger-MacMorna (mother, Mariposan agricultural engineer)
- Siblings: Dozens of MacMornas, mostly sharing the same father and different mothers, as is the custom on Mariposa. He has one sister from the union of Rafferty and Felyn, a lass named Rose MacMorna.
- Spouse: No ladies have yet been so lucky, although traditional marriage is uncommon on Mariposa.
- Children: Connan has contributed to the well-being of the Colony by fathering three children so far, with three fine, well-educated and future-forward Mariposan ladies. Little Rian and Patric, just two years old, were being raised by their mothers in the Mariposan tradition, and the MacMorna pater Rafferty was helping raise young Danilo, age five, in the homestead - The Brazen Head Pub.
Connan was a lad torn between two different cultures. His mother was a cultured, refined and highly educated Mariposan with a strongly analytical mind and a love of Tri-D chess. His father was an affable, gregarious barman with a love of poteen and a reputation for keeping open tabs for his customers for years on end. The only thing they shared, aside from two children, was a fondness for music - Rafferty on the fiddle and Felyn on the piano could build tunes that would have all the heavenly hosts tapping their feet. That, and Rafferty's fondness for the little lad who looked so much like himself, was all that kept the young Connan from being raised entirely in one society or the other - because although the Bringloidi and the Mariposans had formed the United Ficus Colony together, they had often difficulties in getting along. So his time was split between the peaty brogues and strong poteen of his father's world and the rigorous learning and aspirational science of his mother's. The momentum he built up cycling between those two opposing forces eventually launched him to the stars, and his Starfleet Academy application was accepted in the fullness of time. His parents were relieved; if he had not been accepted, Connan likely would have ended up as a pub pianist with an unfulfilled interest in astrophysics.
|Starfleet Service Record
||239401.05 - Present
Awards & Commendations