Lt. Commander Cassiopeia Shanta is currently serving as a Counselor aboard the USS Constitution-B.
- Height: 5’6”
- Weight: 125 lbs
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Hair Length: Often changing, but currently shoulder length
- Eyes: Blue
- Skin Tone: Fair/Medium
- Build: Healthy
Background & Personality
Cassiopeia aka Cassie is an easy going soul. Born and raised on Risa, her parents taught her to follow her passions and her heart. She loves to paint and try new things. In 2381, due to having to evacuate from the Borg attack, her family ended up making the drastic move to Earth. While her brother joined a freight crew, her sister was perpetually traveling. Cassie, a natural listener as her El-Aurian Art Instructor put it, found herself drawn into helping others. With her friends and family’s encouragement, she eventually decided join Starfleet to study counseling and see the stars like her brother.
Despite the upheaval that came from moving to Earth, Cassie found she was able to adapt quickly (although she has an intense fear of the Borg). Her instinctual desire to help others, combined with art aided her in the Counseling field nicely. She particularly found herself drawn to working with children whenever possible, so when she graduated she informed command that she would prefer vessels that had families.
When Cassie isn't working, she can often be found exploring. While definitely not a thrill-seeker, she enjoys experiencing new things. When she needs to unwind or is struggling with her emotions, she spends her time painting in her quarters.
It could be said that Cassie never meets a stranger. Even before getting into counseling, she enjoyed getting to know people and their stories. It started from her upbringing on Risa where there were always tourists.
- Quarters: Not a fan of barren or sparse living spaces. Cassiopeia has artwork and plants in her room to add color and personality to the space
- Favorite Room: She enjoys spending time in garden spaces or patios when planet side/available. Otherwise, she prefers to be somewhere she can talk to people over being alone in her room for the most part
- Habits: When she is really focused, she will bite her lip or pick at it. When she is nervous, she will smooth out her clothes or the surface in front of her if she is seating.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Cassie may thank The Givers occasionally, but it is more out of habit than belief-wise. She isn't against spiritual beliefs- she just isn't certain what to believe in. She finds it interesting to learn about religions and spiritual practices though.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Her favorite hobby is painting
- Likes: Beaches and nature
- Dislikes: Feeling trapped or helpless
- Temperment: Cassie is extremely level-headed. While she is very laid back, on the occasions she is pushed out of her comfort zones she doesn't often panic.
|Starfleet Service Record
|NPC Listing · USS Constitution-B Crew Manifest · Crew History