Carmen Luisa Parker-Cawlyns
|Carmen Luisa Parker-Cawlyns|
|Birthplace||Alpha 5 Colony|
Ensign Carmen Luisa Parker-Cawlyns is currently serving as a Medical Officer aboard the USS Gorkon.
- Height: 1.64m (5'4")
- Hair: Black
- Eyes: Black
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
- Father: Aaron Cawlyns
- Mother: Maryea Parker
- Siblings: None
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
Early Life: Carmen Luisa spent her early years on the colony of Alpha 5. Her mother worked in food safety and regulations, and her father was a pediatric doctor. She was an only child, although she was with the other children on the base often enough that she sometimes forgot they weren’t really siblings.
Carmen Luisa’s parents split up when she was seven. Her mother moved back to Earth six months later. Carmen Luisa spent the next seven years of her life between Earth and Alpha 5, and then later between Earth and Betazed.
Both Maryea and Carmen Luisa were born deaf, so Carmen Luisa uses hearing aids. She also is fluent in Federation Standard Sign Language.
Ever since Carmen Luisa was a child, she was good with people. Few people guessed that she was part Betazoid– it had taken Carmen Luisa herself many years before she realized she was sensing other people’s emotions. She always tried to help people, and had been a bit of a people-pleaser her whole life.
Carmen Luisa hadn’t been very interested in her mother’s work–enforcing regulations never made anybody happy–but she was endlessly fascinated with her father’s work. She was pretty good at it too, she had a keen sense of what people needed, and, due to her ancestry, almost always could tell when there was something off with someone close to her.
Education: Carmen Luisa entered Star Fleet Academy at the age of eighteen, studying to be a doctor. Her father had been a private practitioner, and although wasn’t necessarily against Starfleet, had wished that his daughter had gone to a private school instead. Carmen Luisa, however, had her mother’s sense of exploration, and she knew that she would be well-suited to a starship.
Meyers Briggs Personality Type: Consul (ESFJ-A)
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - More instructions about how to use the service record template can be found at Template:Service Record.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
|NPC Listing · USS Gorkon Crew Manifest · Crew History