Lt Commander (retired) Cade Foster, a Terran, is currently a surgical specialist on board the USS Constitution-B
- Full Name: Cade Michael Foster
- Race: Terran
- Date of Birth: February 14th, 2322
- Place of Birth: Pepperel, Massachusetts, Earth
- Age: 72
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: N/A
- Height: 6'-2 1/2"
- Weight: 200lbs
- Hair Color: Light brown with lots of salt and pepper, slightly receding
- Length of Hair: Trimmed short
- Eye Color: Blue
- Skin Tone: Pale / Caucasian
- Birthmarks, Scars: Surgery scars on leg, chest and right shoulder. Faded mark on his lower left cheek from a barfight many years ago.
- Build: Square, thin, board shouldered
- Face: long and lean
- Eyes: sharp
- Carriage: Upright, confident, arrogant
- Poses: Cade is almost always looming over someone or lounging.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Hawaiian shirts, jeans, button down shirts, khaki slacks
- Shoes: comfortable, brown.
- Voice: Sharp, loud and barking
- Handedness: Right
- Quarters: Spartan and somewhat messy. Cade keeps a small selection of photographs of the few people who are very special to him on the walls.
- Habits: He likes to find nicknames for others and enjoys a good practical joke.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: none
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Beautiful women and medical mysteries.
- Interests: Xenodiagnostics, Post-traumatic neuropharmacology, evolutionary genetics, he's dabbled in all of them. If it's organic and broken - he
has atleast some idea how to fix it. Once it's fixed, the first thing he wants to do is brag to a pretty girl about his brilliance.
- Likes: French Fries, scotch, romantic trysts, medical mysteries, kids
- Ambitions and Goals: To protect his son, to avoid a boring life
- Achievements in Life: An mass of medical discoveries, articles and accolades.
- Disappointments in Life: Cade is too old to dwell on such things anymore. But he privately wishes he would have pursued Phia before she got away.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias):
- Physical Limitations: none
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: Shar'Wyn Foster - Adopted Son
- Father: Commander Greg Foster, Deceased, Starfleet JAG officer
- Mother: Captain Lisa Foster, Deceased, Starfleet Command officer
- Maternal Grandfather: Lt Commander Charles Foster, Deceased, Starfleet medical officer
- Date Graduated from Academy:
- Current Rank: Lt Commander
- Current Assignment: USS Constitution-B
- Duty Post: Forensic Pathologist
Awards & Commendations