|Starbase 118 Ops|
Ensign Ari Tullus is currently serving as an intelligence officer aboard Starbase 118 Ops.
- Height: 185cm
- Weight: 81kg
- Hair: Dirty Blonde
- Eyes: Blue
- Build: Tall and lithe with the toned muscles of youth
- Parents: Gilau(Father) and Jiasu(Mother)
- Siblings: Ebiss(Brother, also joined)
- Spouse: None as Ari, various throughout Tullus lifetimes
- Children: None as Ari, various throughout Tullus lifetimes
Tullus Host History
- Ari Tullus: Starfleet Intelligence Officer (2390 - Present)
- Marus Tullus: Warp Field Theorist (2301 - 2390)
- Raabo Tullus: Starfleet Officer and Diplomat. Captain of Soyuz Class Starship. (2221 - 2301)
- Jevyhn Tullus: Captain of Warp Capable Merchant Vessel (2180 - 2221)
- Bytoa Tullus: Local Level Politician and Medical Researcher (2136 - 2180)
- Pygahs Tullus: Geologist and Historian. Author of Multiple Papers on Trill History (2087 - 2136)
- Kofin Tullus: Linguistics Specialist and Sub-space Communications Enthusiast (2023 - 2087)
- Kyta Tullus: Propulsion Engineer. Worked on Early Trill Spacecraft (1974 - 2023)
- Oedee Tullus: Orchestra Conductor and Composer. Was Joined In Emergency Procedure After Murder of Previous Host (1939-1974)
- Nita Tullus: Professional Dancer and Stage Actress. Murdered By Jealous Lover, Tullus Removed Before Death (1933 - 1939)
- Ayzir Tullus: First Tullus Host. Merchant Sailing Vessel Navigator and Spymaster (1889 - 1933)
Ari Prinaad was born April 30, 2368, outside the Trill capital city of Leran Manev in a small town near the foothills of Bes Manev. He was the second born son of Gilau and Jiasu Prinaad, unjoined Trill who both worked as journalists. Ebiss, Ari's brother, had been born five years before and Ari idolized him. The only person that Ari worshiped more than his brother was Marus Tullus, a warp field physicist and one of the oldest Trill symbionts. From a young age, Ari felt destined to be joined with Tullus, as Marus was aging rapidly. He began to write letters to Marus at age 10, and soon the two struck up a friendship.
At 18, Ari joined the Trill Science Academy and, with Marus' recommendation, the Trill Symbiont Program. At school, Ari excelled, majoring in warp field physics and cryptography. He pushed himself constantly to prove himself worthy of being joined to a symbiont. Throughout this time, Marus and Ari continued their friendship, now meeting regularly for dinners.
In 2390, Ari had one of the greatest, and worst, years of his life. He graduated with honors from the Trill Science Academy with a double major in Warp Field Theory and Cryptography. He was also cleared to undergo the Trill joining. This was also the year that Marus would die. His friend, mentor, and hero requested of the Trill Symbiosis Commission that Ari be the new host for Tullus. Ari was both ecstatic and forlorn at this news. While he has achieved his nearly lifelong goal of being joined with Tullus, it came at the cost of his dearest friend. Another complication arose before the joining. Tullus was a symbiont of nearly 500 years of age. Marus underwent Zhian'tara, with Ari present, and it was decided that Ari would be the final host. Each previous Tullus host gave Ari their blessing, and a mission to make the last lifetime of Tullus as meaningful and memorable as possible.
On June 6, 2390, Marus Tullus slipped away peacefully, holding the hand of Ari Prinaad. Ari awoke later that day as Ari Tullus. The memories of 9 lifetimes flooded his mind, and there among them was Marus. Later that month, Ari applied and was accepted by the Starfleet Academy on Earth. He left Trill and began his studies at the Academy.
Already having two degrees, Ari dove deeper into intelligence gathering techniques and command. He took part in every training simulation that came his way and impressed his instructors and peers. He became a trusted confidant and advisor to many at the Academy who looked to his nearly 500 years of experiences to help guide them. After four years at the Academy, he is now ready to graduate and join the fleet.
Ari is driven by the mission given to him by the Tullus hosts. He continually seeks out new experiences and looks to distinguish himself in all things he does. Ari's goal is to one day become a Captain of a starship and leave his mark on the universe. When Ari dies, so does Tullus, and that is the constant thought that drives him. Death does not frighten him, only obscurity.
|Cadet First Class||239509.25||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Intelligence Officer|
|Ensign||239509.25 - Present||Starbase 118 Ops||Intelligence Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History