|Non-Starfleet NPC Vessels
SS Andraste · Astrolabe · Eagle's Eyrie · SS Evangeline · FTS: ( Asterospolis · K'roc · K'tarn · Marauder · P'Kothla · Serapis · Treasure Sprite ) · Furies Furnace Base · Hawkeye · SS Idril Mar · Labyrinth's Scream · SS Lady Adventure · Midway Station · Rihac Gorshun · SS Shining Star · Skiptrace · Southern Cross · SS Tanandra · Te'Lir
|StarBase 118 Fleet||Active Vessels||Inactive Vessels||Lost or Decommissioned Vessels|
USS Pulaski (NCC-003) is a Federation starship of the Steamrunner class. She is in service to the Fleet Nova X.
- Name: USS Pulaski
- Registry: NCC-003
- Class: Steamrunner
- Commissioned under: Grand Admiral Leo Handley-Page. Under the command of Captain Eerie
- Height: 80 meters
- Width: 271 meters
- Length: 375 meters ft
- Number of Decks: 18
- Complement: 200
- Officers: 32
- Enlisted: 168
- Evacuation Capacity: max 500
- Warp Nacelles: 2
- Standard Cruising Speed: Warp 6
- Maximum Crusing Speed: Warp 9.7
- Maximum Warp: Warp 9.8 for 12 hours
- Phasers: 4 Type X arrays 720 degree phaser array
- Torpedoes: 4 pulse fire quantum torpedo launchers 2 forward, 2 aft
- abaltive armour
- Overall strength index: 2,000
- Expected Duration: 50 Years
- Minor Refit Cycle: 7 Years
- Major Refit Cycle: 18 Years
Commissioned to service the galactic needs of Grand Admiral Leo Handley-Page, the Pulaski has proven it's worth in many encounters with the dreaded foe; and is now is a heavy destroyer of Nova Fleet X, Admiral Page's personal formation. She is now under the command of Cmdr. Lt. Eerie. The Pulaski is in fact only a holodeck scenario belonging to LtCmdr. Eerie.
Named after a soldier of fortune, Kazimierz Pułaski from old earth history. He served with the Continental Army and is considered the father to the old United States cavalry. He died in the the service during the American revolution in 1779 (old earth date), and was given honorary citizenship to the United States of America. When the new heavy destroyer was commissioned it was only fitting that his name be attached to such a fine vessel.
She isn't the fastest ship in the fleet, or have the heaviest weaponry. However with her compact size and compact profile she can take a lot of punishment due to unusually strong internal structural integrity.
- The USS Pulaski, the crew and the accompanying AI are personal PNPC characters of Eerie.