- it's orbit is approximately 163 million km from it's star
- a class M planet with a diameter of 15,541 km (9,713 miles).
- a density of 4.4 and a gravity of 0.98 G's
- a standard atmosphere with a pressure of 0.95 with with nitrogen 72%, oxygen 23% and argon 3%
- an axial tilt of 19% with noticeable seasonal variations
- daytime temperatures are on average between 19C and 33C, while the night time temperatures can drop to 12C to 25C
- seasonal variations can result in the tempratures varying by as much as +15 or -15 degrees
- approximately 42% surface water
- with a year of 289 days, each day 23.3 hours long
- primary terrain features are rough ground and forests
- unknown at this time, as the only known survey was conducted by the Klingons
- it has 1 large moon
- Tumar IIa: is 4,310 km (2,694 miles) in diameter, with a density of 3.7 and a gravity of 0.23 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 38,852 km. (24,283 miles)
This planet is owned and controled by the House of Duras. The sisters B'Etor and Lursa now control this colony that is made up primarily of members or followers of the House of Duras. They rarely spend any time here as they are usually in the Capital schemeing and plotting unless they are laying low and staying out of sight due to another plot failing.