|Starbase 118 Ops|
Tsia, the 5th element and a Hybrid of Human, Betazoid, Bajoran and Cardassian surrogate parents, is currently serving as Civilian Diplomat aboard the Starbase 118 Ops.
- Full Name: Tsia
- Race: Human, Betazoid, Bajoran and Cardassian Hybrid
- Date of Birth: 239012.31
- Place of Birth: Starbase 118 Ops
- Age: 0
- Gender: Agender
- Telepathic status: T4/E5 Telepathic/Empathic Scale
Tsia’s skin is indigo purple and long hair, which is curly with gritty straight locks, is cyan with pink locks. Tsia don’t have any gender attributes and lacks bellybutton and nipples.
Tsia looks thin, but due to her unique build she is much heavier than a person of that build may look. Still that same unique build which is equally inherited from her parents, Stone elemental and the seed of life that gave her basic genes makes her though endurable, still very easy to harm and bruise. Her bones are tough, but her skin and muscles are very gentle.
- Height: 5’5’’
- Weight: 130
- Hair Color: Cyan with pink locks
- Length of Hair: Long and curly
- Eye Color: Black
- Skin Tone: Indigo
- Birthmarks, Scars: None
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: None
- Build: Tya looks thin
- Face: Long
- Eyes: Darkness of her eyes and dark skin make her eyes look big
- Mouth: Small and chubby
- Arms: Long and thin
- Legs: Long and thin
- Carriage: Tsia always look shy and walks with caution and always observing everything around her, from people, places, items and their build
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Because of her thin looking body, Tsia wears robes which make her look more rounded
- Shoes: Soft boots or sandals
- Voice: Gentle, almost manly
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Favorite Room:
- Mannerisms: Tends to lean head on the side when listen carefully to the person she is talking to
- Physical Limitations: While has strong and heavy bones, Tsia has thin skin and gentle built and easily bruise or get scared
- Temperment: Shy and gentle
- Habits: Tsia don't need to sleep, but becomes fuzzy if don't rest and meditate. Tsia don't need food, but do need nutrients. She can extract nutrients needed to sustain life from food, but will require lot of various food types to gather proper nutrients. What her body don't need will be turned into pearls of various colors and she will cough it out once in a while. Same as people can't govern when they will have a need to go to the toilette, same way she can't control when her body will have to throw out the pearl.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: The One
Tsia will learn about and from the people around her and will assume the personality traits of those she find close to her. Tsia knows inside that she is supposed to try the good and bad of this creatures equally and learn to love them as much as seek their love. So Tsia will be seeking it. Being without the sex is intended to make it harder for test subjects to accept and love her, but how well they will pass the test will be their final judgement.
Hobbies and Pastimes
- List 1
- Item 1
Likes and Dislikes
- List 1
- Item 1
Ambitions and Goals
To fulfill her duty to everyone to the best of her ability and hopefully save this creatures.
Personal Achievements and Disappointments
- First big disappointment for Tsia occurred when she first met Sinda Essen in medical bay, her first day of life. Bajoran/Cardassian expressed a disgust for Tsia. Tsia caught the thought from Sinda, thinking that "Anything connected to those entities couldn't be good" and it caused huge pain to the child.
Except the “Seed of Life” and Flint, the Stone Elemental her parents of this Galaxy species are:
After the big battle of elements that took a place aboard the Starbase 118 Ops, because the “Seed of Life”, in the shape of an Amulet was there at the moment the One decided that the time was for the battle, Tsia was born. The amulet was slowly, by accepting the elementals who lose the figt growing into the clam which upon opening revealed the child. Clam changed colors once last elemental joined it. Colors which will govern the looks of the child are inherited from stone elemental and are the predominant colors of quartz.
Because of the Chroniton sweep Tsia grew faster than she should and it made her learning somewhat of a problem, but her ability to soak the knowledge helped her to overcome this setback, moreover since growing she “inherited” the knowledge of her humanoid parents. Learning about her parents, she decided to be the Diplomat and utilize the knowledge she inherited from her father Douglas Hardy.
- 239101.01: Born aboard the Starbase 118 Ops
- 232001.02: Event, etc.
- M'Wash -
Awards & Commendations
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History