|Position||Engineers Mate, Second Class|
|Rank||Chief Petty Officer|
“Listen up, Pups!”
Chief Petty Officer Thaon Brom currently serves as an Engineers Mate on the USS Arrow.
- Height: 5' 2"
- Weight: 16stone
- Build: Stout
- Physical Limitations: Short and stout, he's a natural sprinter. Tellarites don't do well on cross country. He has a prosthetic leg, after a confrontation with Jem'Hadar in The Dominion War.
- Hair Colour: Red
- Beard Colour: Red
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Poses: Stands with his arms crossed across his chest
- Handedness: Right
- Voice: Deep and booming with a Scots twang.
Grizzled and foreboding, Thaon Brom is the oldest and meanest engineer on the Arrow. A veteran of several wars, including the Dominion War, he always has a tale to tell and a warning for all the 'young pups' in his department. An able engineer he's served on starships since he was sixteen. He lost his leg during the war and sports a false prosthetic, but it doesn't stop him dashing across the deck barking orders. As an NCO he has a deep disliking and a mistrust of officers, especially fresh Ensigns. The exception is Maria Alvarez whose no-nonsense attitude to hard work impressed him. He regards her as a kind of granddaughter figure.
Hobbies and Pastimes
- Home Brew: A lover of spirits, it's known that Brom distills his own brand of alcohol - from rum to whiskey - and stashes bottles around engineering.
- Storytelling: He always has a story or a yarn from his younger days. He especially loves war stories.
- Marital Status: Single, but has his eye on Grexa, the old Denobulan scientist on Atlas Base.