Tejinder Solani is currently serving as a science officer aboard the USS Gorkon.
- Height: 1.75m (5'9")
- Hair: Raven
- Eyes: Deep brown
- Parents: Lirandis Solani (Father) & Vidya Solani (née Bhaduri) (Mother)
- Siblings: Bodhi Solani (Twin brother)
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
Tejinder “Jinder” Solani was born on Earth in the Indian city of Jaipur. The oldest of twins, she was brought up by her Risan father (an historian) and Human mother (a chef) who together ran a family business. When Jinder and Bodhi were 8 years old, they moved to Risa. She attended Temtibi Lagoon High School and took a special interest in archaeology and geology.
After graduating high school, Jinder studied Xenogeology and Planetary Science at Suraya Bay University and went on to work for the Risian Planetary Science Centre as a researcher.
During the Borg attack on Risa in 2381, the Solani family were attending a family wedding on Earth. Following the attack, the family remained on Earth but Jinder returned to Risa to work on the planetary restoration project for the next decade. During this time, she also completed her Planetary Science PhD.
Inspired by the formidable scientific minds from Starfleet working on the project, Jinder decided to return the “Karma” and enrol in Starfleet in 2392.
- Suraya Bay University: BSc Xenogeology & Planetary Science (2380), PhD Planetary Science (2387)
- Starfleet Academy: Majored in Science (specialising in Ecology & Geology), Minored in Xenology)
|Ensign||239508.25 - Present||USS Gorkon||Science Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
|NPC Listing · USS Gorkon Crew Manifest · Crew History