Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lieutenant Talya Robins, a Trill/Terran, is currently a medical officer aboard the USS Avandar.
- Full Name: Talya Axina Robins
- Race: Trill/Terran
- Date of Birth: 236109.14
- Place of Birth: Mellor IV
- Age: 28
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: See Telepathic/Empathic Scale
- Height: 5ft 4in
- Weight: 56kilos
- Hair Color: Brown
- Length of Hair: Below shoulder
- Eye Color: Green
- Skin Tone: Lightly tanned
- Birthmarks, Scars: Trill spots, minus one on left temple. Scar on right hip.
- Build: Slim
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head): Tucks hair behind one ear when nervous.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Smarter side of casual. Dresses
- Handedness: Right
- Quarters: Neat, tidy
- Favorite Room: Holodeck
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion:
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Langaran chess.
- Likes: All things almond
- Dislikes: Physical contact
- Ambitions and Goals: To become a better doctor, and a better socialist.
- Achievements in Life: Becoming a doctor, and entering and graduating from StarFleet Academy
- Disappointments in Life:
- Temperment: Naturally calm, but becomes flustered when given attention
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Physical contact complex
- Physical Limitations:
- Marital Status: Semi-engaged to Valaine, Chase
- Children: Xena Robins-Valaine
- Father: Handrik Moln (deceased)
- Mother: Isora Robins
- Siblings: Bremn; Isora; Liana
- 236109.14 - Talya Axina is born to Trill father Handrik, and Human mother Isora Moln (nee Van Gold), on the Ex-Federation colony of Mellor IV.
- 236508.30 - Isora, Talya's sister, is born.
- 236510.03 - Handrik becomes seriously ill with an unknown but debilitating disease.
- 236601.11 - After a few months of being seriously ill, Handrik used his four year old daughter, Talya, so as to end his life. This had a devastating effect on Talya, who had always been close to her father, but she didn't immediately understand exactly what had happened. Following Handrik's suicide by his daughter's hand, Isora (mother) loses her love for Talya. Though she did her best to hide this, Talya was still aware of it.
- 236609.29 - Isora Moln (nee Van Gold) remarries, to Isaac Robins. All three children take on the Robins' surname.
- 236707.15 - Liana (Talya's half-sister) is born to Isaac and Isora Robins (nee Van Gold). She was born 4 weeks premature, and with weak lungs. Talya was forbidden to help with her half-sister's care, in case a repeat of Handrik's death was to occur.
- 237003.08 - Isaac finally managed to convince Isora (mother) to let Talya help out in her baby sister's care, and Talya instantly took to it. Because of this, Talya formed a very close bond to Liana, and despite her physical limitations, Liana thrived because of it.
- 237702.19 - After a very short courtship with Savnum Walters, and against the advice of her parents, Talya accepts an invitation to marry him at the age of 15. However, upon arrival at the archipelago, where the marriage rites were supposed to take place, there was no one to officiate, and Talya was thereafter violated. After having been raped, Talya applied herself academically as a way of coping with the trauma, though she never spoke of what occurred at the archipelago.
- 237804.12- Talya received very good grades, and was accepted to be trained as a medical professional at the Kalvanus Medical Institute on Mellor IV.
- 238402.31 - After failing and re-taking one entire module, Talya finally graduates and passes all her exams. She is now a fully trained doctor.
- 238409.01 - Having been accepted at Starfleet Academy, Talya begins her training as a Cadet fourth-class.
- Date Graduated from Academy:
- Current Rank: Lieutenant
- Current Assignment: USS Avandar
- Duty Post: Medical Officer
|StarFleet Career History
Awards & Commendations
- 238908.29: Purple Heart
- 238910.30: Klingon Invasion Campaign Ribbon, The Legion of Merit and The Lifesaving Ribbon
- 238912.25: The Xalor Clan Xifilis Award, The Order of Starfleet Merit and Achievement First Class
A present from Lt.Col David Whale for baby Xena.