Rigel VII is the seventh planet of the Rigel system. It is inhabited by the Kalar.
- Distance from Star: it's orbit is approximately 61 million km
- Moons: 1
- Diameter: 12,580km
- Axial Tilt:
- Orbital Period: 402 days
- Rotational Period: 27 hours
- Classification: M
- Surface Water: 71%
- Atmosphere: 0.93% is a standard pressure with 71% nitrogen, 26% oxygen, 3% trace chemicals
- Climate: Mainly a cooler temperate planet with large arctic zones.
- Terrain: It has large forests, rolling hills and a number of mountain ranges with scattered extinct volcanoes.
- Population: 725,000 Kalar
Rigel VII was an uninhabited M class planet when the Rigelians, then known as the V'gelnian, forcefully relocated the Kalar to the planet to take over their homeworld of Rigel V - an action which has outraged historians and rights activists for years, and of which the Rigelian Assembly has feigned ignorance.
Due to their volatile and violent nature, the Rigelian Assembly have so far declined to extend Rigel VII an invitation to the Assembly - however, they still commit to trade and work agreements with the Kalar.